chapter 2

Chapter 2 : The room

An: please read and vote. Thank you kiffie and nuri for helping me love you guys.

Stop! I wish I did but no I don't hunger games it is all collins idea.

I don't like this room but a hour is all I have to say goodbye then I'll take it. My parents followed by Dean come rushing in. My dad hugs me and I'm limp in his arms the tears don't seem to stop as he whispers to me "my silly little girl ,my brave little girl what have you gotten yourself into? But I know you keep strong ,you'll die for what is right , my silly girl your too young to serve this fight," his crying too now . My mom let's go of Dean and puts her hands on either side of my face . Her green eyes stare into mine for the longest time before she speaks "Don't worry Adelaine we'll be fine I hope you find what it is your looking for my girl ,"

My mom has this knack of knowing things and at times she would speak total gibberish which would later make sense, but this I knew she talking of Peeta . She knew I wouldn't come back home . Finally Dean ran into my arms trying to be a tough soldier he bit his lip to stop his tears. He was strong he would make it through this.

My friends came in after Katniss gave me thanks. I told her I would bring Peeta home to her. I will never understand Katniss but respected her and I care for her she was truly a hero

She is a mockingjay and one day all will see it. "Time to leave," the peacekeeper spoke we rode in a van to the train station. Reporters were everywhere Peeta would not let go of my hand the entire way and then we we're on the train. As we sat down Peeta finally spoke up "don't worry Delly you'll be home after all this is over I promise,"

I wanted to protest but maybe it was best that he did not know. Haymitch our drunken mentor then made his appearance babbling incoherent things to no one in particular. To think he is our life line.