Chapter One

"Okay guys, that's it for now! Remember to slap that like button with your fancy...fancy...ness." I shrugged softly as I glanced at Jaelyn, who started to speak after me.

"And remember to subscribe for weekly videos and stuff! If you're new to the channel, I'm Jae..." Jaelyn trailed off.

"And I'm Nik!" Together, Jaelyn and I started to speak together. "And together we're Beautiful Freaks! So are you guys, though! See ya next week, lovelies!" Jaelyn and I started to wave and yell 'bye' before I reached over and turned off my camera.

"Nikole!" my mother's unexpected booming voice caused Jae and I to flinch.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"Is that Price kid here? Her father's looking for her!" My mum said, causing Jaelyn to frown.

"I guess that's my cue to go. Bye, Nikki. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Jaelyn said softly as I nodded

"Yeah!" As she and I hugged, I started to speak again. "Don't let your dad frighten you, Jae. He can't do anything now that we're legal adults." Jaelyn gave me a weak smile before shrugging softly.

"Same to you, Nik. Don't let your mum scare you." We smiled sadly at each other before Jaelyn walked out of my room. A few minutes later, I heard a door slam and that's when I knew it was my turn to leave next since my mum would most likely want to talk to me.

As I got up, my phone started to buzz, making me wrinkle my nose. "Who could that be?" I shrugged and answered my phone.

"Babe!!!" My older sister by four years shouted into my ear, causing me to laugh.

"Hey, Hazel. Wassup?" I bit my lip as I sat on bed, deciding I'd probably be there for a while.

"Well, you know how you've always wanted to go to London?" I could practically hear Hazel's smirk and excitement through the phone.

"Erm, yeah...?" My lips slowly curved into a smile.

"I bought you and Jaelyn tickets, and a beautiful house there I know you'll love! Your flight leaves tomorrow. I honestly don't care what mum says, you're going." Hazel said as my eyes widened and I squealed, jumping up and down.

"Oh my God, really?! Thank you so so so much, Hazel!!!" I continued to jump around until I stopped and frowned. "Mum will be upset, though....All of her kids will have left the nest..."

There was a short pause, and I could imagine Hazel rolling her Hazel eyes, hence the name Hazel. "I don't care, Nikki. You need to go to London. To get away from this craziness, and she can't control you anymore...you're an a-adult now." Hazel stuttered on the word 'adult', most likely because she's always thought of me as her baby sister. Well, I'm not a baby anymore.

I sighed a little bit too dramatically before shrugging. "Fine, I'll tell mum and Jaelyn then I'll start to get packed, yeah?"

"Good! Well, I've got to go, Ryan and I are going out. Look in the mail, the plane tickets should be there." With that, my older sister hung up to go hang out with her fiance. I rolled my eyes, deciding that my older sister was officially out of her mind.

"Nikole! Come down here!" My mum yelled from downstairs, causing me to flinch before standing up and walking down the narrow hallway that lead to the stairs. My eyes welled up with tears as I passed Lilly's room. About six years ago, when I was 12 my five year old sister, Lilly, was kidnapped. We still don't know if she's alive or dead. I frowned as I started to relive the day, my heartbeat quickening.

-----Flashback-----

"Nikki! Watch Lilly, will you, sweety?" My mother's warm smile made me smile back as I glanced at her. We were at the park with my two older siblings, Colton and Hazel, and my younger sister, Lilly.

"Okay, mum!" I called as I watched my mum walk away to go buy ice cream with Colton and Hazel.

"Nikki! Nikki! Nikki watch me! Watch what I can do!" My happy five-year-old sister said as she did a cartwheel before standing up straight and giving me a victorious smile.

"That's great, Lilly!" I said as some guy whistled, causing me to look at him. He wore all black and waved at me, making me take a step back as he walked toward me.

"Hey, kiddo!" The guy smiled.

"Go away!" I rolled my eyes, bored.

"I can't....especially since your foot is on my dog's toy." As he approached, I realized his eyes weren't on me, but they were following something behind me.

"Wh-?" Before I could finish my sentence he bent down, took the toy from under my foot, then stood up and looked down at me. "Careful, kid. There are creeps out here. You shouldn't talk to strangers."

I raised an eyebrow then whipped around as I heard my name being screamed by my third favorite person in the world. I looked around frantically, just to see that Lilly was already gone, a sob ripping from my throat. "Momma!" I yelled.

In a few seconds my mum was back, and so were my siblings. "What's wrong, sweetie? Wait...Where's Lilly?"

"S-Someone took her while I wasn't looking..." I stuttered, trying to hold back my tears.

"You WHAT?! You idiotic kid! I gave you one order, and you can't even do that!" With that said, my mum slapped me before walking past me and screaming my sisters name. "Lillith! Lillith! Lilly! Lilly!"

-----End of flasback-----

I guess you could say that's when the abuse started, but I couldn't focus on that now. I walked to the top of the stairs, where my mum was tapping her foot. "Were you talking to Hazel?"

I nodded softly and crossed my arms as I walked down the stairs. "She uh, bought tickets for Jaelyn and I to go to London."

My mother narrowed her eyes. "You're not going."

"Yes, I am. I'm a legal adult, now. You can't tell me what I can and can't do." I said as I took a step back from her.

"Legal adult my ass! You're an insolant child!" My mums shouted, making me flinch before shaking my head.

"I'm 18, you can't boss me around. You know, I'm happy Lilly left when she did. She wouldn't have to suffer the abuse that I have had to put up with for the past six years of my life." I said sharply.

With that said, my mother's expression hardened and she slapped me, causing seering hot pain to course through my veins. "Never speak of her again."

"We just can't pretend that she didn't exsist!" I shouted. "You didn't just loose a daughter that day, mum! I lost a sister!" With that said, I turned around and stomped upstairs. I quickly walked to my room before pulling out my iPhone and texting Jaelyn.

To: Jae

Hazel bought us tickets to go to London! She even bought us a house! Start packing, our flight leaves tomorrow. And before you object, she isn't giving us a choice. we have to go.

As I pressed send, I bit my lip and felt a smile creep it's way onto my face as I started to pack.