Chapter Three

"Nikki! Jaelyn! Can i please get pictures?!" A girl around the age of 16 asked as we walked through the O'Hare airport. I smiled and looked at her, she was pretty. She had brown hair, blue eyes, and had a lovely smile.
"Sure! What's your name, love?" Jae said as we walked over to her.
"Kayley." The girl - Kayley - squeaked as we grinned.
"Nice to meet ya, Kayley!" I chirped as we all hugged, taking some pictures afterward.
"Can you possibly follow me on Twitter?" Kayley asked shyly.
I smiled at the younger girl as Jaelyn and I nodded. "Sure! What's your username?" Jae asked.
"@KayLeeyes" Kayley said, causing Jae and I to raise our eyebrows as we took our iPhones out and follow her.
"Leeyes?" Jaelyn asked, baffled.
"Yeah, it's a combination of Deyes and Lee! You know, like the YouTubers Alfie Deyes and Caspar Lee." Kayley chirped.
"I'm afraid we've never watched their videos..." I trailed off before smiling. "Now we have something to watch on our flight to London, right Jae?" I nudged Jaelyn.
"Yup!" Jae smiled. "Well, we've got a plane to catch. It was awesome meeting you, Kayley!" Jae and I waved as we started to walk away from the excited fan girl.
"That's so strange..." I said as I scrunched up my nose.
"What is?" Jae raised an eyebrow.
"Having people fan girl over us! We're normal people, Jae! It's not like we're Beyonce, or Harry Styles!" I said as we walked into our terminal, realizing people were already boarding the plane.
"We have One million subscribers, Nik. What do you expect?" Jaelyn said happily.
"Wait.......Did you just say ONE MILLION?!" I screached, handing the lady our plane tickets as we boarded the plane.
"Yeah! We reached one million last night!" Jae smiled proudly.
"What's our reaction video going to be?!" I asked, my eyes bugging out of my head.
"Don't know, now c'mon, we've got some YouTuber googling to do!" Jaelyn smiled and pulled me to our seats.

Caspar Lee's P.O.V

"Have you seen this collab channel, yet, Alf?" I asked my friend as I watched a video called "Dare or Slap?" by Beautiful Freaks. The two girls were very fit, and quite hilarious, though Nikki was my favorite out of the two.
"What channel?" Alfie asked as he walked into the living room from the bathroom.
"Beautiful Freaks." I said as I turned my Mac around so Alfie could see.
After he finished watching their crazy video - which made him laugh a lot - he grinned at me, his eyes shining. "These two are hilarious! Where are they from?" Alfie asked.
"Chicago, and they're apparently moving to London." I said, smiling.
"How do you know that?" Alfie raised an eyebrow.
"Twitter." I shrugged, smiling at the idea of maybe running into them and becoming friends.