Chapter Twenty

Before I start writing this chapter i just want to thank you for 870 reads on this story!!! That's CRAZY!!! I never thought I'd even get 100 reads on this, let alone 870! Thank you soo soo soo much, that's just-. Mind blowing! So again, thank you. I know some people might not think that that's a lot of reads, but to me that's a lot. We're so close to 1,000 and again, thats mind blowing. At first i only started this fanfic because I had a major crush on Caspar Lee, and I was writing it for my own pleasure. But seeing how many reads this has gotten actually makes me want to write even more stuff. By the way, if you haven't seen the trailer I suggest you watch it, I'll make sure to link it for the 10000000th time in the Youtube link thingy. The trailer was made by an amazing person named @Daydreamawayxx so be sure to check her out!! Thank you again, and...yeah. ^_^ NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

*******

As Caspar, Alex, and I walked onto the beach I grinned. Everyone had decided to go to the beach, seeing as no one wanted to be stuck inside on a beautiful day. So there we were, the gang was ahead of Caspar, Alex, and I, mainly because Alex kept on pouting and wouldn't get out of the car until I promised Caspar would get him ice cream as soon as we were on the beach.
"Nik? You coming?" Caspar smirked as he looked back at me, causing my cheeks to heat up as I nodded and followed him. Joey decided it'd be a good idea to vlog while we were at the beach, so he obviously had his camera out and was in a deep discussion with it, while Kian made faces behind him.
"LET'S GO TO THE WATER. ATER. LETS GO GET AWAY." Jaelyn yelled as the boys put our stuff down then ran toward the water, Alfie close behind her.
"Dorks," I smiled as I watched my friends push each other around in the water, o2l, Andrea, and Joey Graceffa running in after the two.
"Nikki, wanna come in the water?" Connor asked, smiling at me.
"Uhm..." I looked back at Caspar, who nodded and smiled, giving me a thumbs up. "Sure!" I chirped and took off my t-shirt, shorts, and shoes before running up to Connor. Connor smirked and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder as he walked deeper and deeper into the water. "CONNOR FRANTA! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I screamed and squirmed around, laughing softly.
"Oh, you want me to put you down? Okay," he smirked and dropped me into the water.
I swam back up and glared at the boy who just smiled and waved. "I hate you, Connor. I really do," I laughed softly before swimming away from him and jumping on Jaelyn, who giggling and held me up. Girl be strong, yo.

****Caspar's P.O.V****

"Let's go get some ice cream, little guy," I grinned and Alex and held his hand as we walked over to a store-type thing (I forgot what they're called) and waited in line with the impatient four year old.
"Hey, you're Caspar Lee, right? From YouTube?" a girl asked as she walked up to me, an eyebrow raised. I nodded softly and looked at her. Brown hair with blue ombré, green eyes, straight white teeth, dimples, and she was about 5'6.
"Yeah, that's me," I grinned and nodded, watching her smile. She had a wonderful smile, but it was nothing compared to Nikki's.
"I'm Vi. You had a girlfriend, right? Her name was Nikki?" The girl - Vi - raised an eyebrow and tilted her head.
"Yup! But, she's still my girlfriend. We recently got back together." I nodded as the line progressed, awkwardly taking a step forward.
"Oh! Well in my opinion, you could do much better than her. She's not that pretty," Vi smiled her sweetest smile, making me scrunch up my nose.
The once sweet girl I saw now made me want to vomit. "Uh, Nikki's the most-." I was cut off by her lips on mine. Uh oh.

**Nikki's P.O.V**

"What's taking Caspar so long to get some ice cream?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow, it'd officially been 15 minutes since he went to go get ice cream with Alex, and I was actually a little worried.
"Don't know. Wanna go check?" Connor offered and I nodded, grinning.
"Sure!" I chirped and stood up with him, starting to head toward the food bar. When we got there, I looked around then frowned. No Caspar anywhere.
"Hey, isn't that him over there?" Connor asked as he pointed to a blond boy kissing a brunette girl with ombré hair. But that couldn't be him, could it? He'd never cheat on me...
"I-I don't know..." I stuttered and frowned, walking over to them as my heart beat quickened. Please don't let it be Caspar. Please don't let it be Caspar. I thought to myself as I walked over to them and ripped the brunette off of the blond. Sure enough, it was him.
"Nikki. I can explain!" he rushed out as the brunette just smirked and walked away. My vision started to blur, my bottom lip trembling.
"H-How could you?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper as Connor came running over to me.
"I didn't-. She-." Caspar frowned as he stuttered.
"Nikki, lets go," Connor said softly as he wrapped an arm around me, Alex staring at us before glaring at Caspar.
"YOU HURT NIKKI! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER! YOU'RE A LIAR! I HATE YOU!" The young boy yelled at Caspar before he turned around and followed Connor, who had started to lead me away from the South African.
"Why would he...?" I frowned and started to cry, Connor immediately stopping.
"Nikki..." Connor frowned and brought me into his arms, hugging me tightly as I cried.
My thoughts are all jumbled up, but there's only one thought that's clear: Why?

A/N: PLEASE DONT HATE ME. DX THIS ISN'T THE END, I PROMISE.