Chapter Fifteen

Everything happened so quickly. One minute the crew was walking on stage, and then the next I was being pushed by fans to climb onto the stage with my friends. The crowd even had Lilly being pushed up there too! I frowned, letting the body guard lift me up on to the stage, Caspar wrapping his arms around me as soon as my feet touched the polished wood. Looking back, I saw Alfie taking Lilly from a security guard and the whole crowd cheering as the blond South African I was still in love with kept his arms locked around my waist. I looked back at Caspar, to see he kept his eyes glued to the Five Seconds of Summer SnapBack I work. He was breathing heavily, and his scent was intoxicating. It was a mixture of sweat, lavender, and vanilla. It may sound gross, but it smelled amazing. The lavender and vanilla smelled familiar. It smelled like home. Like safety. "H-Hey..." I stuttered as his blue eyes locked on mine.

"Hey," he smiled at me, making my heart pound against my chest. That smile, it was brighter than the sun. "I realized there were a few things left unsaid when you left."

Naturally, my eyebrows rose as he said that, "What do you mean?" I asked in my best South African accent, it sounded more like a dying whale.

"I saw the note you wrote me, and....Well, it made me realize how crappy life is. The week I stopped texting you was the week I decided I had to plan something to get you back. I knew I'd ruin the surprise if I told you what I was doing, so, I stopped all communication with you. So, Nik, here's your surprise." Caspar said, smiling as he let go of me, causing me to feel sadness and loss deep within me. Caspar walked away before grabbing a picture out of his bag and walking back over to me. He handed it to me, grinning like an idiot. "Here you go, ma'am."

My eyes widened as I looked at the picture. I was holding in my hands a picture of Five Seconds of Summer, it was signed and even had their phone numbers on it! "Caspar, h-how?!" I practically screeched as I stared in awe at it.

"You know how I know Josh Devine? I rang him and had him take a picture of them, have them sign it, and have them put their numbers on it. Just for you, babe." The blond, blue eyed South African said as I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so so much!" I whispered, letting a tear roll down my cheek.

Jae's P.O.V -Before the show-

"Alfie, stop it!" I was finally able to yell as Alfie's fingers assaulted my stomach.

"Not until you kiss me back!" Alfie said childishly, continuing to tickle me to death. I swear, I'm going to die.

"Alfred Deyes if you don't..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence, because just then his lips crashed onto mine. His lips tasted of cherries and mint, which was a delicious taste. Of course, I was a little nervous that someone would catch us, seeing as we were backstage, on a leather couch, and any one of the other YouTubers could just walk in on us and throw up. Though the kiss started out sweet, it soon got heated. Alfie's tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entry, which I denied, causing him to bite my bottom lip. I moaned softly, giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and wrestle mine for dominance. Of course, Alfie won, and somehow he ended up straddling me. But that didn't matter, because in that mo-.

"Oh! Sorry! Gross! Please, get a room!" A familiar American accent groaned as Alfie and I pulled away, just to be met by a CONNOR FRANTA COVERING HIS EYES! My eyes widened as I looked at him. Yeah, I knew he was going on tour but he's just so amazing, and even more beautiful in person!

"Sorry!" I said sheepishly as I glanced at Alfie, whose cheeks were about as red as mine.

"Is it safe?" Connor asked as he uncovered his eyes, grinning at the two of us. "Hi, I'm Connor."

"Jaelyn," I said, sticking my hand out. His grin widened as he shook my hand.

"Nice to see you again, Alfie," Connor chirped at Alfie, who smiled and gave him a bro hug.

"Sorry to interrupt again, but I just came to let you guys know that you and the rest of the British crew is on in 2 minutes, and to not worry about Alex. Kian, Andrea, The rest of O2L, and I are going to watch him," Connor informed us, causing me to smile. We didn't even ask him and his friends, or anyone else to watch Alex, they just did it out of the kindness of their hearts.

"Okay, great! Thanks." I smiled at him as got up with Alfie so Connor could show us where to get our headsets at.

As we walked over to the people who'd put our headsets on, Alfie whispered in my ear, "We'll finish where we left off later." Those words caused shivers to go down my spine and gave me a giddy feeling.