Chapter Four

"All passengers please turn off all electric devices and buckle your seat belts, we will be landing in London shortly." I heard a flight attendant say as I sat up straight in my very uncomfortable chair and turned off my Mac, iPod, and iPhone, Jaelyn doing the same. I had woken up two hours ago, thanks to Jaelyn shaking me because she was bored.

"Do you know where our new house is?" Jaelyn asked.

I slowly shook my head. "Nope, I only know the address. I guess we'll have to ask someone..."

"What's the address, smart one?" Jaelyn teased, causing me to stick my tongue out at her.

"Um, 404 Bashinghall street (I made this address up, but there is a Bashinghall street in London)." I said as I recalled the address my sister had told me before.

"Thank you for flying with American Airlines, I hope you all have a wonderful day in the beautiful city of London." the pilot said as we all exited the plane.

Jae and I grinned at each other as we nudged each other, walking to the baggage section of the airport. Once we got there, I turned my iPhone on and waited for our suitcases to appear. "What'cha doing?" Jaelyn asked as she waited for the bags to appear on the conveyer belt.

"Going on twitter, duh!" I smirked at Jae before quickly typing a new tweet.

@Nikki_Calvery: Me and my girl, @AlwaysxhungryxJae just landed in London! Can't wait to explore and maybe meet some of you guys! :) xx

After I sent out that tweet, I quickly got a lot of replies about how excited some people were to be living in the same exact city as so many YouTubers. There were other YouTubers here? Well, hopefully Jae and I got to meet them. "Nik! Look, our luggage!" Jae yelled as she tried to grab all of our stuff. I laughed softly, helping Jaelyn with everything. After a few minutes of getting everything sorted, we walked out the airport and just wandered around, occasionally taking pictures with fans.

"Maybe we should get a cab?" Jaelyn suggested as we realized we somehow made it to the London eye.

"Caspar! We're suppose to be filming, not looking around!" a somehow familiar voice yelled a few meters away.

"But, I want to look around! They could be here!" Another familiar voice yelled back to the first voice.

"Weird, they sound like Alfie Deyes and Caspar Lee..." Jaelyn shrugged as we continued to walk, soon bumping into two tall figures.

"I'm so sorry!" I frowned as I looked up, just to see Caspar Lee and Alfie Deyes turn around and face Jaelyn and I, Caspar smiling like an idiot.

"It's fine, wait....you're Jae and Nik, from Beautiful Freaks, right?" Alfie asked, grinning.

"Yup! You both are-." Jae was cut off.

"Hi, my name is Caspar Lee." Caspar said and smiled a me, extending his hand.

"Yeah, I know who you are. You're really funny, Caspar. You too, Alfie." I smiled at both of them and shook Caspar's hand.

"What brings you to London?" Alfie asked before his eyes traveled to our suit cases. "...You've just moved here, haven't you?"

Jae and I broke out into a fit of laughter before nodding softly. "Is it that obvious?" Jaelyn asked.

"Very." Alfie and Caspar said together.

"What're you doing, wandering around?" Caspar asked.

"We can't find our house..." I said sheepishly as I shrugged, causing Caspar's and Alfie's smiles to brighten.