Chapter Seventeen

"Today's the day," I mumbled to myself. It had been a couple days since I last saw the gang, they had just finished Digitour yesterday and were suppose to be flying to Los Angeles today, meaning I had to get on a flight and meet them there.

As I grabbed my carry on bag and my two suit cases I grinned. I'll be able to hang out with my friends again. I'll be able to tuck Alex into bed at night again, and sleep with Caspar's arm draped around me. I smiled at the thought before dragging my luggage downstairs and heading toward the front door.

"Good luck!" My 'mother' called as she peeked her head out from the kitchen, smiling a sad smile at me.

"Whatever," I mumbled as I glanced at her, seeing the woman who I use to know before I quickly left the house. Yeah, I was leaving Lilly, mainly because she was happy being home. I didn't mind, though.

"A-Are you Nikki? From Beautiful Freaks?" A girl around the age of 12 or 13 asked as she approached me, causing me to pause my game of temple run.

"Yup, that's me, kiddo," I smiled at the girl, taking in her features. Blond hair, brown eyes, freckles, and dimples.

"Can I please take a picture with you? You and Jaelyn are my favorite YouTubers!" The girl said, causing me to smile.

"Sure!" I chirped and stood up, bending down slightly and taking a selfie with her.

"Thank you!" she said as she hugged me, starting to whisper. "Thank you, for starting Beautiful Freaks. If it wasn't for you....my dad would be paying for my funeral right now because of the bullies."

My eyes teared at this, causing me to smile and pull away from her slightly. "Don't listen to the bullies, love. You're beautiful." I said softly as I hugged her tightly before hearing my fight number was boarding.

"Thank you! Good bye!" the girl smiled and ran away, causing me to grin as I walked over to the terminal.

"ALFIE OH MY GOD!!!!" I squealed as I ran over to my group of friends, who smiled and turned around to see me.

"BABY CAKES!!!" Alfie opened his arms and caught me as I hurled myself into my guy best friend's arms.

"Oh, you don't even acknowledge your boyfriend. Thanks, babe. Thanks," Caspar rolled his eyes as I pulled away and smiled at him, hugging the South African.

"Sorry, I saw Alfie first....so..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, whatever," Caspar made a stank face as he pulled away from my embrace, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Well fuck you too," I mumbled before looking at Jaelyn, who was grinning at me. "JAEBABE!!!"

"NIKCLOUD!!!" Jaelyn squealed and hugged me tightly before I looked at a special four year old.

"Hello, Alex," I said in a creepy voice.

"Hello, Nikki," he replied in the same exact creepy voice. I smiled and hugged him tightly before standing up.

"Does anyone know where this new house is?" I asked, adjusting my carry on bag before looking at my four friends.

"Yeah, I've got the address. Leggo!" Alfie said as I nodded and grabbed my luggage, following the Brit.

"HERE WE ARE!!!" Jaelyn yelled, causing me to jerk and look around. Damn, a girl can't have a nap for two minutes without someone yelling. Jag.

"You're a jag!" I chuckled as I followed Jae, Alex, and Alfie, who were running toward our new house. "Casp, you coming?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes! Damn, stop asking so many questions!" He snapped, causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you having your man period or something? You've been distant and weird." I said as I glanced behind me, making sure everyone was in the house. I didn't want to have a fight with Caspar in front of everyone.

"Yes! I'm fine! God! It's not like you care, anyway, seeing as if you did you would've oh I don't know, called me while I was still on Digitour!" He shouted, slamming the taxi door.

"Really? Is that what this is about?" I rolled my eyes. "You had show after show! I didn't want to distract you! and I had no idea what time your shows were! Sorry if I didn't want to ruin your performances!" I glared at him before grabbing my bags and heading into the house.

Great way to start off moving into a new house, right?

A/n: AHHHH. WHIPLASH. DX