Chapter Eighteen

"I'm sorry," I heard someone utter as I continued to unpack my clothes. "Nik, please..." I heard them whisper as they stepped into my room and wrapped their arms around me.
"Caspar," I said softly as I turned around and looked up at him, frowning.
"I'm sorry for yelling, I really am, Nikki. I just...I guess was just pissed that you never called. I thought..." his voice faltered for a moment before he looked me in the eyes, "I thought you changed your mind about everything. I thought you didn't want me anymore, and when you yelled Alfie's name at the airport instead of mine..." he trailed off as I bit my lip.
He looked so vulnerable. How could I not forgive him? I grinned and cupped his face in my hands. "No, I should be the one apologizing. I guess I didn't think that I would need to call you." Caspar smiled at me, causing me to smile back as I stood on my toes and kissed him softly.
"So do you forgive me?" he asked, kissing my nose.
"Mhm," I nodded and looked up at him, kissing his chin.
"CAS. NIKKI. PIZZA'S HERE!" I heard Jaelyn yell, causing Caspar and I to pull away.
"Leggo," I said, grabbing his large hand in my smaller one, leading him downstairs.

"Alex, want me to tuck you in?" I asked as the little boy ran up the stairs before he turned around and nodded. "Okay, I'll be up there in a minute," I smiled and finished washing the dishes.
"Do you think we're going to be happy here?" Jaelyn asked as she walked into the kitchen with Alfie.
"Maybe, I mean, those creeps aren't here. Mum isn't here. Your dad isn't here. This'll be good for all of us," I said, smiling at the two.
"Yeah, L.A is going to be good for all of us. We're getting a fresh start. Everything will be okay here," Caspar said as he walked into the kitchen and wrapped an arm around my waist.
"We need to update our YouTube channels," Alfie chuckled as he kissed Jaelyn's temple, making her blush.
"We really do! Anyway, anyone wanna do a q&a later?" I asked as I leaned into Caspar, everyone nodding and agreeing. "Great! I'll send out a tweet to our viewers and after I'm done putting Alex to bed we'll film a collab video!" I smiled and pulled away from Caspar, who followed me upstairs.
"I'll be waiting out here," Caspar said as I nodded and sent out a quick tweet.

@Nikki_Calvery: Filming a Q&A with @AlwaysxHungryxJae, @Pointlessblog, and @Caspar_lee. Send in da questions! #AskBeautifulLeeBlog

After that I walked into Alex's room and grinned, watching him play with a toy of his. "Lex, time for bed," I chirped.
"Okay!" he grinned and put his toy down, climbing into his bed. I tucked him in and grinned down at him. "Will you and Caspar ever get married?" he asked.
"Maybe one day," I smiled and kissed his forehead, "Sweet dreams, Alex."
As I turned around I walked toward Alex's bedroom door and raised an eyebrow as I saw Caspar in the door way, smirking. "Stalking, much?" I joked.
Caspar chuckled, wrapping an arm around me. "You'd be a great mum, ya know that?"
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Now c'mon, we've got a video to film."

"Oh! This one's directed at Nik! Would you rather eat Caspar's hair gel or have Caspar eat your poo?" Alfie asked as he laughed, scrolling through questions on twitter.
"Uhm....." I made a face and shook my head. "Both of those are gross! Ew!" I hid my face in Caspar's neck, causing him to laugh.
"AHH. #NASPAR MOMENT!!!" Jaelyn screamed.
I rolled my eyes and stood up, shoving her face into Alfie's, "NOW KISS!"