Chapter Nineteen

"Nik, it's time to wake up baby," I heard a voice utter as I felt a strong arm tighten around my waist.
"Noo!" I pouted and turned around just to be met with a sleepy Caspar smiling at me. 
"But everyone else is awake, and I heard O2L and Joey Graceffa are comi-." I cut Caspar off by jumping out of bed. O2l? And Joey Graceffa? Why couldn't he just start off with that? 
"I'm gonna go take a shower!!" I called over to my boyfriend, who was chuckling. 
As I walked into the bathroom, quickly got into the shower and washed myself before stepping out and continuing my morning rituals. Once I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned. I wore a Nirvana t-shirt, white skinny jeans, a couple bracelets, and black and white converse hightops. To top off the outfit, I wore a leather jacket. (Click the external linkkkk!) As I grabbed my flat iron, I started to straighten my hair. 
"Nikki! Hurry up! I need to take a shower," I heard a familiar South African accent yell as I chuckled, opening the door to see Caspar looking a little iritated. 
"Sorry, babe," I said sweetly as I kissed his cheek, causing him to grin. 
"It's fine," He said as he walked past me and into the bathroom. 
I grinned at him then walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs into the living room, just to be met by an excited Kian. 
"NIKKI!!!!!!" Kian yelled and jumped up from the couch, running over to me and hugging me. 
I laughed softly and hugged him back. Out of all the boys from o2l, Kian was my favorite because he was just as crazy as me. "Kian!!" As I pulled away, I grinned as I saw Andrea and the rest of O2L, with JOEY DAMN GRACEFFA!!! Okay, Nik. Keep calm. 
"Hey, Andrea!" I smiled at her and hugged her tightly, Andrea hugging me back just as tightly. 
"Nikki! How are you?" She asked politely and smiled at me. 
"I'm great!" I chirped as I went around the circle - o - friends and hugged every member of o2l. When I got to Joey I smiled at him and held out my hand. "Hey! I'm Nikki, Nikki Calvery." 
"Shoot, girl! I know who you are! I'm Joey!" He smiled his famous 200 watt smile and hugged me, ignoring my outstretched hand. 
I grinned and hugged the crazy guy back. "Well then. Does anyone know where Jae-." 
Before I could finish what I was saying Alfie came running out of the kitchen with Jaelyn on his back. "FOR NARNIA!!!!" The two shouted before they started to throw balls of paper at everyone. 
I squealed and scrunched up my nose, running behind J.C and using him as a shield. "I'll protect ya, J.C!" Ricky yelled as he jumped infront of J.C, who was getting pelted with balls of paper because of me. 
"Guys, what's going on-." I heard Caspar ask as he walked down the stairs with Alex and froze as he saw what Jaelyn and Alfie were doing. 
"RUN CASPAR!" I shouted, laughing as the duo turned their attention on Caspar and Alex and pelted them with balls of paper.

"What an interesting morning...." Caspar chuckled as everyone plopped onto the floor or on a couch. We just had a full on paper war. And it was...interesting...