Chapter Six

"Nice to meet you, Lilly!" Caspar grinned and hugged the small girl as I walked over to Alex. I kneeled in front of him and he smiled at me.
"Do you want to come with us?" I asked softly and he nodded furiously, wrapping his small arms around my neck and giving me a sweet hug. I smiled and hugged him back before picking him up.
"I'm Jaelyn, Lilly. Remember me?" Jae asked softly, Lilly grinning and nodding.
"Yeah! You use to play dolly with me when Nikki would be doing homework!" Lilly chirped, causing Jaelyn to smile brightly.
"Who's this?" Caspar asked as Alfie introduced himself to my little sister, hugging her.
"This is Alex. The men who kidnapped Lilly kidnapped him as well." I said as I looked down at the little boy, who had his head laying on my shoulder. Everyone introduced themselves grinning at Alex.
"Lil, were there kids at Mr. Dad and Mr. Daddy's house as well?" Jae asked as we started walking toward our house.
"No. Mr. Dad said he only wanted two kids." Lilly said as we started walking toward my house.

When we reached the house, Alex was passed out on my shoulder.
"Welcome home, Lilly!" Jaelyn grinned as she opened the front door and we walked in.
"Woe! Hazel bought this for you?!" Lilly gasped, wide eyed, walking inside.
"Yeah! Go pick out your room with Jaelyn." I grinned and shifted Alex's weight before turning to the guys, who were awkwardly standing there.
"We need to get home..." Alfie said and I nodded.
"M'kay. I should go put this little guy to sleep." I grinned at them and they grinned back. Caspar looked at Alfie, silently asking him to give us a moment. I raised my eyebrows as Alfie nodded and shrugged, walking off.
"So..." I said awkwardly.
"Nikki, I don't want you to listen to the hate on twitter. You're beautiful, amazing, smart, funny-" I cut him off.
"Okay thanks..." I said, stepping back. I'm not really the type to like sappy stuff. It makes me blush way too hard and when I blush, I look like a tomato.
"No, Nikki, please listen." he pleaded, looking hurt and I sighed before nodding.
"You have no idea how amazing you are, and how I feel about you. I've had a crush on you since I saw one of your videos, and when I met you I needed to make you mine....I know it's literally only been a day since I've known you but it feels like I've known you forever." As he finished, I knew I was blushing and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.
"Caspar..." I said before kissing him softly and quickly.
"Nikole Calvery, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly and I nodded.
"Of course, Casp. But I've really got to get Alex to bed." I said as I kissed him one last time before turning around and closing the door, grinning.