Confrontation

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"T-Tyler, I can explain." Troye stuttered. He immediately regretted opening the door.

"Don't bother Troye. I realised I couldn't trust either of you as soon as you left for Perth. Did he tell you his little secret?"

"Yes, he did."

"Thought as much.... And I'm guessing you're here now because you couldn't bear to be apart after your fun little holiday?"

"He had to leave early so I came back here for a while." Troye replied quietly.

"I see." Tyler said coldly. "Well aren't you going to invite me in?"

Troye stood still, not knowing if he should stand aside or shut the door then and there. Eventually, he stepped slightly to the left and Tyler barged past him. He settled on the couch before he spoke again.

"So where's Connor?" Tyler asked, too casually for Troye's liking.

"H-He's at a meeting. He just half an hour ago."

"Oh really?" He said.

"Yes." Troye answered, "So if you don't have anything more to say, you can leave."

"Oh believe me Troye, there are a few more things I want to say."

Troye gulped quietly as Tyler patted the couch, inviting him to join. Troye hesitantly sat as Tyler began speaking again.

"So, how long did it take for you two to become...familiar with each other?" The look in Tyler's eyes made Troye very uneasy.

"Connor and I haven't done anything." Troye lied.

"Bullshit." Tyler snapped, "If there was nothing going on, you wouldn't have come back with him."

"Ty-"

"You know Troye, I didn't take you to be the cheating type. You seemed too... Good for that. I was wrong." Tyler paused long enough for Troye to speak up.

"I didn't cheat. I would never do that to anyone."

"Even if that is true, you still ended up with Connor, did you not?"

Troye's hesitation was enough for Tyler to scoff loudly.

"Connor... Precious little Con. You care about him a lot, don't you?".

"... Yes I do."

"You know I don't fuck around Troye. I could break you and Connor with a click of my fingers." Tyler laughed coldly.

"I'd like you to leave." Troye said nervously.

"Aww... Am I intimidating you Tro?"

"I said, get out." Troye said, raising his voice.

"I'm sorry, but is this your house? I don't have to leave."

"If I had have known this side of you... I would never have had anything to do with you." Troye said coldly. "And Connor wouldn't have either."