Cuddling

Jay: Hey what's up hello guys! Thank you guys so so much for supporting me when I got hacked! It happened twice before I changed the password, and I really hope that hacker *cough* dies. *cough* Also, a big and special thanks to @Mochilita for making this awesome new cover for me! I'm really glad you all like my book. So...anyways, on with the show!!
---------------------------------------------

Nath's POV

Snow tickles my nose as I walk to (Y/N)'s house. I'm bundled up in my favorite, (might I add stylish) sweater with a scarlet scarf and earmuffs. I hope my firefly is keeping warm. I finally get to her house, knocking on the cold oak door.

"Firefly? You home?" I lean on the door to hear for noises of her. It suddenly opens, letting gravity take over.

"Gah! My tomato child!" She does her best to catch me like a trust fall exercise. I kiss her cheek gently. It feels cold to the lips. I lightly squeeze her fragile arms.

"Geez, your freezing!" I pull her into a warm embrace. She gladly accepts the hug.

"Thanks Nath. But I'm fine." I see her shiver a little and walk back to her warm spot on the couch, watching some TV. She bundles up in a few blankets, becoming a cute and chilly (chili) burrito. I go over there, wriggling my way behind her and making us into one burrito. She giggles a little.

"What are you doing?" She snuggles into my chest.

"Warming you up..." I wrap my arms around her amazing body. "Feel better?"

"Yeah...much better. I love you my tomato child~"

"I love you too my firefly~" We share a kiss...

"WHO WANTS COOKIES?!"

"DAD!!!"