Fine.

You guys wanted a "real" chapter? I'll fucking give it to you. You know who you are.
---------------------------------------------

Nath's POV

Jeez. You really screwed up this time...yes you did. Shut up. Fite me.

I burry my red head into my scrawny hands, wanting that fateful moment back. My head has been pounding ever since we broke up. It keeps reminding me of it. It taunts me...

"Well sooooory that I haven't been giving you your undivided attention that you oh so desperately need."

No...no...

"And that's the thing. You think that the world revolves around you. Well it doesn't. Chloe was right! I should've chosen Marinette."

"AGHHHHHH!! I can't take this anymore!!" Tears brim my eyes as my head rapidly beats. Garner flies to me from the downstairs kitchen.

"Hey. You ok, buddy? It looks like your mind is playing Trixx on you." He says with a stuffed strawberry mouth.

"No...G, I really messed up. I am the biggest idiot on this planet." I start to sob. "I miss her so much..." He starts to pat my back.

"I know. The important thing is that you admitted your mistakes."

"But admitting my mistakes won't bring her back!" I throw up my arms in exasperation.

"Not with that attitude, it isn't." He says. "Wanna go patrol for her again?" I nod in agreement.

With a heavy heart, I say, "Garner...white tipped tail out..." I lower my head as I transform in Renard Rouge and jump out of my window for about the sixteenth time to find my broken firefly.

Time Skip

I see her...! In the distance! She looks like...WAIT NO!!

Narrator's POV

Nathan sees her in the distance. What is she doing, you might ask? Well, it looks like she is about to stab herself with a knife on the edge of her roof.

She really can't take it anymore. The lonely nights, and the thought of that fight, really pushed her off the edge. She'll do it. You know she will.

"Tornado fox!" Nathan directs the mini foxes to snatch away the knife from her. But, it looks like she wants it back. She would fight to kill herself?

BEEP

"Just leave me alone! Let me do this!" She starts forming tears.

BEEP

"Let me end you're burden!" She yanks the knife back.

BEEP

She is about to stab herself, until a pair of spandex arms attach to her shoulders.

BEEP

Nathan kisses her roughly, dry tears staining his cheeks.

BEEP

He detransforms as they kiss over the bright sunset. She drops the knife on the ground with a thud as a reaction. They part after a few moments.

"Don't you EVER go do that again!" He hugs her so hard, never wanting to let go. She reluctantly pets his tomato head. "I'm s-so sorry...I wasn't thinking and I-I was being stupid and a c-complete knuckle-head, and...I love you...!" He sobs into her shoulder.

Her face softens and relaxes as she takes a deep breath. "My tomato child. I love you too, you know that. But you can't to that again. You really hurt me..." She gestures to her heart and her bandaged wrist.

"I promise you...! Give me one more chance, please!!" He begs. She sighs. "Of course. Just...don't be such a glop of tomato paste next time, ok?" She smiles and it warms his heart.

"I won't. You have my word, my firefly."

---------------------------------------------
Are you people that wanted a "real" chapter happy now? Are you satisfied with my work this time? Please. Tell me. I would looooove to know. 🙄