Chapter 4

Adrien's POV

I wake up happy and refreshed. I was dreaming about (Y/N), a smile plastered on my face. Plagg was sleeping in one of my drawers, probably dreaming about Camembert cheese. I do my morning routine and I remember that tonight I was going on a date with (Y/N). I know I just met her, but she just gives me akumas in my stomach. (Not in the bad way. 😅) I started to grin wider at the thought and did a little victory dance. Man, I'm so love sick. As I was doing my little dance, I accidentally hit the drawer that Plagg was in, causing him to wake up.

"Sorry about that, Plagg." I immediately stopped dancing so he didn't see it. He flew out and rubbed his green eyes.

"Ugh. Were you thinking about (Y/N) again?" He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Maybe..." A tint pink dusted my cheeks. I looked down to avoid eye contact with my floating fairy.

"You should stop thinking about her and maybe focus on that Sharleen girl." Plagg wiggled his tiny eyebrows. (If you're confused on who Sharleen is, read the A/N at the bottom of the chapter.)

I had a crush on Sharleen in elementary school. I never had the courage to talk to her. All the other boys fell head over heels for her. She goes to my school now, but (Y/N) drew herself into my heart. She was more relatable and the only friend she has is...Nathanael. (*whispers* don't go yandere...) Nathanael is a good guy, but sometimes I get a little jealous when he's around (Y/N), even though they are usually always together. They're like two peas in a pod. But I don't think they are a thing.

"Hellooo? Earth to Adrien?" Plagg waves his tiny hands in my face. I guess I was just staring off into space while I was thinking.

"No. I just like (Y/N). Sharleen wouldn't want me anyway." I gave him a shrug while a blush stuck to my face at the thought of (Y/N).

"Ugh. All this talk about love is making me sick. Let's just go already." Plagg whines.

"Not until I take a little visit to a special someone." I see Plagg facepalm and I slyly smirk. I turn into Cat Noir and jump out of my balcony. I jump and run from rooftop to rooftop. (God, this sounds like a TMNT book 😝) How do I know where she lives, you may ask? Well, I may or may not have been following (Y/N) and Nathanael when they were walking back from the Eiffel Tower, as Cat Noir. Whatever you say, I'm not a creep.

Anyways, I finally arrive in the suburb of Banlieue. I look for a way to get inside, finally finding a balcony that I assumed led to her room. The doors were open, practically inviting me in. I quietly step inside, only to find (Y/N)'s arms interlocked with Nathanael's arms. They were both fully knocked out, but Nathanael had a smile plastered on his face. I look at Nathanael with raging eyes. I slowly back out, going back from the way I came. I quickly head home, disappointed and hurt with my heart.

(Y/N)'s POV

I yawn and wake up. I immediately notice that I'm on the floor with, NATHANAEL?!?! I quickly scurry away from him, not caring if he woke up. To my surprise, he didn't. I decide to do my morning routine and then wake him up.

After I took I nice hot shower, I wrap a towel around myself. Then, I realize I forgot to bring my clothes with me in the bathroom. I mentally scold myself, wondering if Nath was up yet. I run outside the bathroom, and to my dismay, Nath was awake, without a shirt on.

"Gah! (Y-Y/N)! I didn't mean to!" Nath quickly covers his eyes and blushes, also turning around. I blush as well, quickly getting my clothes and heading back to the bathroom.

I breathe heavily and blood starts to furiously rise to my cheeks. I can't believe he didn't have a shirt on. I quickly change then Nath and I head to school.

On our way there, we saw an old man with a cane, getting mugged by a guy. Being the nice person Nath was, he scared off the guy, while I just hid behind the corner, too shy to do anything. But I overheard their conversation.

"Are you alright sir?" Nath helped the defenseless man up.

"Yes. Thank you for your bravery." He took out his cane.

"No problem. It was nothing." Nath replied. The old man walked away with a smile on his face.

"Well, that was eventful." I come out from the corner and put my hands on my hips. He ruffled my hair at my scared action. I giggle. We started heading to school. What I didn't know, was that his life was about to change for the better.

During the whole day, we didn't talk about the incident at my house, or what happened. We were both awkward messes. But, I notice that Adrien wasn't at school today. Probably sick or something. After school, my tomato child and I agree that we were not going to do our nightly inspirational walk tonight, only because we have to do a lot of homework.

I drop on my bed from exhaustion from school and junk.

Nath's POV

I open the door to my room and sit down at my desk, tired from the day I had. As I do, I look up to find a small box. I stare at it for a while. I didn't put that there. I open it to find a creature, almost the size of my hand, to fly out.

"Hello!" The thing greeted me.

"AAAAAGHHH!!!"

----------------------------------------------
Jay: Hey what's up hello guys! Sorry that this was late. Tumblr is so freaking addicting. Anyways, if you're wondering who Sharleen is, she is a friend of mine here on Wattpad. Kunoichi_LoveLeo We decided that I would put her in my book and she would put me in her upcoming one. Sorry to disappoint all you Adrienette fans. I would put Marinette, because I totally ship them, but I wanted to do this for her. Ok, well that's all for now. BYE!!!!🐢🐱🐞🍅