He Saves You

(Y/N)'s POV

At this point, I've managed to take out the cloth from my mouth and threw it to the sharks so I could finally talk.

"Hey! That was the only cloth I had!" My captor yells at me. He pinches the bridge of his nose, turning around with a deep breath.

Time Skip

"Ok, this is getting real old." I sigh. "HEY BRO. LET ME GO."

"No."

"Let me go."

"No."

"Let me go."

"No."

"LEMME GO!" The janitor guy sighs in annoyance. This process repeats three more times.

"You're such a pain in the arse." He says with a grunt. I smile.

"Thanks!" I grin innocently. I think even by now the sharks are tired. Sharks have to keep swimming straight or they'll die. And these sharks have been swimming in a circle for almost an hour now, they look exhausted.

"HEY BRO." I see him shake his head at my voice.

"What?" His voice contains annoyance.

"Why don't you just drop me in the sharks?"

"Cause then, they wouldn't give me their miraculous! Obviously!" He tells me in a 'duh' tone. I just roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Geeenius plan. They'll never see that one coming." I say sarcastically.

Nath's POV

"I finally tracked him down! We follow the directions on our communicators. Cat Noir, you're with Corbeau. Renard, you're with me." We all nod at Ladybug's orders as we sprint and jump to an abandoned pool area.

"If the guy has something to do with water, this is puuuurfect." Cat Noir quips. His girlfriend smacks him upside the head.

"Not the time kitty!" We all snicker at his punishment as his ears droop in embarrassment.

Suddenly, we turn the corner to see something I never ever wanted to see. (Y/N), tied up, and hanging above a pool of sharks. Thanks a lot for that Author-Chan. (No problem.)

"Finally! Jeez! I thought you guys would never find us." The akuma guy remarks at us. I growl, almost like a wolf. "Now, give me your miraculous, and I'll let her go.

"Let me guess. You'll just let her go into the sharks, right?" Corbeau deadpans. The guy looks stunned.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW THAT??" He storms.

"TOLD YOU." (Y/N) yells in the background. I wanna laugh but it's not the right time for that. Wow. That's sounds familiar.

"Fine. Come at me bro." The guy yells at us. We look at eachother and attack him. "HIIIIIIYA!!" He war cries out at us as he pulls out a purple wet mop.

I take out my tail, turning it into a dagger, trying to break the mop. Everyone tries the same but fails.

"Lucky charm! Ladybug uses her power and it gives her...a water balloon?

Marinette's POV

Really? A water balloon? This is just getting ridiculous. I look around and fill up the balloon with old dirty water from the pool and tie it off.

"Hey!" I yell to get his attention and throw the balloon at his face.

"Ew! Gross! Dirty water. Pleh pleh!" He squirms and tries to wipe it off his face dropping the mop.

Corbeau Noir uses her power to screech him into the pool of dirty water as well to keep him occupied. Cat Noir uses his Catyclysm and breaks the mop, rotting the wooden handle.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. TIME TO DEVILIZE!!" I purify the akuma. "Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" I release the pure butterfly. "Miraculous Ladybug!" Everything turns back to normal and the sharks dissapear.

Nath's POV

I use my power to summon little foxes and rescue (Y/N). A few of them chew at the rope while the others make a cushion for her. She finally drops on them with an 'oomph'. They move towards me as I set my firefly in the parking lot.

"Are you ok?" She jumps at me, tackling me in a bone crushing hug. I hear her sniffle.

"Thank you guys...so much..." She squeezes me tighter. I start rubbing circles on her back to calm her down. Her breathing slows down.

"It's what we do..." I say, looking into her eyes. We share a sweet kiss. Suddenly, I hear a cat whistle, and you can guess who did it.

"Woah! Renard, smooth moves." Cat Noir smirks at me. My face heats up and so does (Y/N)'s. I chuckle nervously.

"Let me just take you home." I pick her up bridal style and sprint out of that awkward situation.

Wow...what a day...