TICKLE FIGHT

(Y/N)'s POV

"For generations, there has been one activity...one game...that has determined the fate of humanity...tickle fights." I dramatically narrated, hiding from behind the couch. I hear my tomato child laugh.

"(Y/N), tickle fights have not determined the fate of humanity." He laughs more.

"Who are you to say so?" I cross my arms and playfully smile.

"I don't say so. I know so!" He jumps at me, tickling me in my sides, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA S-STAHP!!! N-NA-TTTHH!!" Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Say it!" He laughs with me.

"UN-CLE UNCL-E!!" I bang my hand on the floor. He stops and I take a big breath. "Why do you're tickles hurt...?"

"They don't!"

"Yeah they do!"

"What? Can you do better?"

"As a matter of fact, YES I CAN!!" I jump at him as well, tickling his armpits. His face starts turning red as he bursts into a fit of laughter. "Aw. Is my tomato child going to give up?" I smile innocently.

"N-NOOOO!!!" His body starts to curl up into a ball in response. "I-I'LL USE MY-Y SECRET WEA-WEAPON ON Y-YOU!" He tries to threaten me.

"Hah! That'll be the-mmhp!" Nath connects our lips as I fall on his chest in defeat and pleasure. He pets my hair as he kisses me, stroking in gently. After a while, we part for air and I look away as HE smiles innocently at me.

"I tried to warn you."

---------------------------------------------
Jay: *is lying on the floor not moving*

Zane: *uses his foot to poke me in the side* Are you dead?

Jay: *groans* Yeah...

Zane: School?

Jay: Yup.

Zane: Stress?

Jay: Yup.

Zane: Cringing at Rainbow Dash's actions?

Jay: Yeeeup.

Zane: Figures. *walks away*