When You Try On an Outfit

Nath's POV

After the whole, 'janitor akuma' fiasco, (Y/N) dragged me to her favorite mall to go shopping. Sure I love her, but I have a bad history with shopping with her.

FLASHBACK

(This was before your mom died.)

"Mommy! Can we go to the candy store yet?" (Y/N) tugged on her mom's shirt.

"I wanna go too!" I remarked, tagging behind. (Y/N)'s mom took us here to the mall so we can play and buy stuff!

"Soon. I need to buy something here first." (Y/N) and I look up at the name of the store.

"Vic...toria's Sec...ret?" We stumbled upon the words together before entering. Looking around, I instantly became uncomfortable. Older women were looking at me funny, giving me looks. All I saw were underwear and these cupped thingies everywhere. I immediately wanted to leave.

Looking at my best friend, we gave each other the same look and ran straight out of there. We darted to the candy store across the hall. I never want to go to that store ever again.

PRESENT

I shiver at the horrible memory as my firefly drags me past that life scarring store. I sigh in relief.

"Where are we going exactly?" I ask her.

"Ok, so the plan is that we go to Kohl's to try on some exercise gear, then, we head to Hot Topic to get some (favorite fandom) merch!" She squeals in joy. I chuckle at her adorableness and let her drag me into Kohl's.

Time Skip

"Why do I have to do this again?" I call out to her from the other side of the dresser.

"Because this is totally what boyfriends do." She replies. I roll my eyes playfully and wait for her to come out.

The door swings open with her in some sports gear.

I check her out from her toes to her beautiful face which holds a smile

Holy miraculous...

"Well? What do you think?" She presses on. I feel as if I'm going to get a nosebleed. I quickly put a hand behind my head.

"You're s-so hot...!" I look down with my cheeks ablaze.

"What did you say?"

"N-Nothing...! It's really...really..."

"Nice?"

"R-Revealing..."

Jeez when was the last time I stuttered...? God, I feel so turned on.

"I think I'm gonna buy it. This whole outfit is only $25.40!" She informs me.

I'm gonna see her in that all the time?! Great...

We then buy the outfit, and I carry her shopping bag as we head to Hot Topic. Right as she stepped inside, I could imagine her squealing on the inside. She went to the nearest piece of merch and bought a plushie, t-shirt, mug, socks. She happily paid for them and met me on the bench outside.

"Happy now?" I asked her.

"Very." She smiles as I hold her hand as we walked out.