Chapter 7

Jay: Before I start the chapter, I would like to give a shout-out to They_Lie 's Nathanael X Reader book. It only has one chapter, but I freaking guarantee you it's a spectacular amazing awesome book. Give her some love guys!! It needs more reads and votes. Anyways, onto the chapter. :3

----------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

After Ladybug and Renard Rouge left the school to fight Cat Blanc, I was still shaken up by what just happened. Does Cat Noir like me? Did I like him? Do I like that Renard guy too? So many thoughts swirled in my head as I held the rose that Cat Blanc gave me in my hand. Then I see my tomato child run from the bathroom area, to me.

"Oh my gosh. (Y/N)? Are you ok? I heard some loud noises out here." Nath grasps my shoulders and shakes them vigorously.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine." I grasp the rose tighter. He looks at the flower.

"Where'd you get that?"

"Um, while you were in the bathroom, there was an akuma attack. And it was Cat Noir. As his akumatized self, Cat Blanc, he gave me this rose. Even as a villain, he was really sweet." I blush. Nath looks surprised.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, and then there was this other guy, Renard Rouge. I think he is another miraculous holder. And in all honesty, he was kinda hot." I blush even more, trying to hide my face with my hoodie. For some reason, Nath blushes.

"Oh, um cool. I guess he protects Paris too." Nath tries to avoid eye contact with me for some reason.

"Yeah. And by the way, since there was akuma attack, school let us out early. I just waited here for you."

"Thanks (Y/N)."

"No prob." My tomato child and I walk home. He walks me over to my house. During our long walk, I feel a drop of water on my nose. Then another one, and another, until it starts to pour. We didn't have an umbrella. So, we just ran home, sometimes splashing one another. This made us laugh, a lot. We finally got to my house, drenched in water. Since I actually had a hood, I was able to cover myself, but Nath did not, resulting in a soggy tomato headed boy. All his hair went in front of his eyes, causing him to move it out of the way every five minutes.

"Why don't you stay at my house until this weather clears up? It might clear around nine." I check my phone for the weather.

"Sure. Sounds good." He gives me a thumbs up. I throw a towel at his face. He picks the towel off his face, using it to dry off his hair and face. I did the same.

Once we were dry, we sat on my couch, and started to watch Space Heroes. (Most of you should get this reference. :3) After that, a few Disney movies, one of them being Mulan. Half way through the movie, I got a little tired, but convinced myself to watch the whole thing, plus the movie after, Tangled. During Mulan, I sang the Reflection song. Nath stares at me in awe as I sing word for word. He claps, earning a smile from me.

During Tangled, my tomato child and I really get into the song, I See the Light. We do almost as the characters, almost. After the song, my mind goes blank as we start to inch closer to each other. He grabs the back of my head, bringing me closer to him. Closer and closer we get, the more my heart starts to pound like a drum. I feel his hot breath on mine, making me blush as red as a...tomato. (Author-chan is so original. XD) Our lips brush against each other as we share a short, but sweet kiss. Not too rushed, not too passionate, but just right. We part ways, both blushing insanely red.