Actual Fight

Narrator's POV

After their tickle war, something miraculous happened that didn't happen to them often.

They started to fight.

Why? Here's the story:

One day, Nathanaël came to (Y/N)'s house as Renard to hang out after he and the other miraculouses lost a battle.

"My tomato child? Are you ok...?" She asked him.

"No..." He mumbled quietly.

"What was that?"

"NO." She jumped back a little at his response.

"W-Well...you've been out on missions lately and we barely saw eachother. I just want to make sure yo-" He cut her off.

"Well sooooory that I haven't been giving you your undivided attention that you oh so desperately need."

"Excuse me? Nath, you have no right to-" He did it again.

"And that's the thing. You think that the world revolves around you. Well it doesn't. Chloe was right! I should've chosen Marinette." (Y/N)'s face froze and dropped.

"Nath, where is this coming from? You've never acted like this before..."

"Is that what you think?? That I'm just the shy artist with no other feelings? Can't I let loose once in a while?" He retorted, getting quite frustrated.

"Calm dow-"

"No! Just let me talk...FOR ONCE!!" Nath took out his tail blade and lightly grazed her wrist with it. Blood starting oozing out, making (Y/N) stumble back. She starts tearing up.

"Fine. Go to your Marinette! Maybe you can go be her boyfriend instead. I'm done with you. Just another failed attempt at a boyfriend. Put THAT in my book of misery!" She yelled, applying pressure on the new wound. Nath's face softened, seeing as he's gone too far.

"Wait! (Y/N) I didn't mean to-"

"Shut it. You've done enough damage. We're done. Go to your perfect Marinette. Maybe she can be your new best friend." (Y/N) leaves, shedding tears, going onto her roof.

She disappeared into the night and headed to her secret getaway. It was an old, run down, abandoned apartment. It may be a little rusty on the outside, but on the inside...it was her paradise.

She set up a bed, food, water, a lamp, and her phone charger of course. She locked the door behind her, making sure no one would get in.

Meanwhile, Nathan started shedding tears as well, calling himself a dumb-ass and a screw up, multiple times. He searched for hours on end, not resting until he found his...broken firefly...

---------------------------------------------
Jay: *repeatedly bangs her head on high school desk* Put. Me. Out. Of my. Misery. *starts banging head on moving boxes* Sorry I have been so absent lately...I understand if you guys hate me. I totally deserve it. #squipples