Playing with Your Hair

Nath's POV

"Well, I hope you guys enjoy your cookies. I need to take over the store for today. Have fun you two! But not too much fun." Mr. (Y/L/N) warns us, more like me. I give him a surprised look. (Kind of like pic above...?)

"Daaaaaaaad!" (Y/N) whines.

"I just don't want to have a grandchild too soon." He kisses the top of her head. I chuckle awkwardly.

"Y-Yeah don't worry Mr. (Y/L/N). (Y/N) has always taken care of me since we were little. It's my turn now." I reassure him, side hugging my firefly.

"Ok then, bye lovebirds!" He dashes out the door. I sigh in relief. After an hour or two of more cuddling (fluff), (Y/N) falls asleep in my arms. I chuckle softly at her cuteness and pat her head. I notice her hair is soft but tangly. I start to gently comb her hair with my fingers to take out all them out. Unknowingly, I start to braid her beautiful (Y/H/C) hair. I hear her unconsciously moan in pleasure from the COMPLETELY INNOCENT pleasure I was giving her.

(AND THAT'S WHERE THE STORY ENDS.)

(Just kidding. Lol)

She finally flutters her eyes open so I could see her (Y/E/C) orbs. She yawns.

"How long was I asleep my tomato child?" She stretches herself out.

"Not long. I braided your hair...!" I ran my fingers down her braided hair. She pats her head, feeling all the synchronized patterns.

"Aw. It's so beautiful! Where'd you learn to braid?"

"My mother. And maybe also YouTube tutorials..." She kisses the top of my forehead, brushing some of my tomato hair out of the way.

"You're too cute that I might explode~"

"You too my firefly~"