You Take Care of Him

(Y/N)'s POV

I watch my favorite YouTuber on my laptop, loving every second of it. Everything was calm and peaceful, until Renard came crashing through my window. I rush to his side to see him unconscious and bleeding from the glass.

"Oh my god, um, Renard? Please wake up!" I shake him a little, making sure not to make a bigger gash.

"Try all you want sweetie, he's not getting up." I look up to see an akumatized girl about my age with a smirk on her face. My brain washed away everything in my mind besides pure anger.

"Don't," I stepped forward. She stepped back.

"ever," We repeated this process.

"touch," She's starting to look scared.

"my," I smirk.

"BOYFRIEND!!!!" I straight up punch her in the face, knocking her sideways, breaking her dark purple locket in the process. An akuma flies out, but I catch it with my hands so it can't escape. I put it in a jar until Ladybug comes or something. The girl who was akumatized comes to and leaves my house, with just an unconscious Nath on the floor.

"Nath, are you ok?" I ask with a shaky voice. Suddenly, I see Garner fly out of his pin.

"Is he gonna be ok?" I ask the kwami.

"I don't know, he got thrown pretty bad." Garner puts his tiny hand on Nath's forehead, rubbing it gently. "The best thing we can do now is just take care of him until he wakes up." Garner goes onto my shoulder, resting after the day he's had.

"Why don't you go get some strawberries in the fridge and relax. I'll treat him and his wounds." Garner nods and heads downstairs. I try to drag him to my bathtub, so I could wash out all the blood and glass. (Hehe sound familiar?) Unfortunately, that meant I had to take off his shirt to reveal his semi-toned chest in the process. After being a tomato for a while, I start cleaning the wounds and patching them up. I just hope he'll be ok...

Time Skip

Nath's POV

Ugh... My head. Why does my side hurt? And why am I in (Y/N)'s bathtub? (Y/N)!

I groan as I try to sit up in the tub. I see my firefly snoring on the rim, holding my hand. I smile at her adorableness. She always shows how much she cares for me.

Flashback to 1st grade because I can~

"Go get me my lunch, peasant!" Chloe ordered at me. I did as I was told, not wanting her to keep making fun of me. I go to grab her lunch baggie, only to be stopped by (Y/N).

"Tomato child! Why are you getting it for her? She a big meanie." (Y/N) crosses her arms and pouts.

"She'll make fun of me again..." I sigh, grabbing the bag and taking it back to her bully. (Y/N) stops me again.

"Let me take care of this, ok?" She rubs the side of my cheek to make me feel better.

"O-Ok..." I put the bag down (totally didn't put it in the trash) and follow my friend. We walk over to Chloe and Sabrina who were looking at each other's nails.

"Hey Chloe! Stop treating my friend like the trash you are!" She says, stomping her foot.

"Pfft. He deserves it. He's nothing more than a pile of dirt." She and Sabrina point and laugh at me. I start tearing up. I look to my side and see (Y/N) growl.

"You take that back, you...you...WALKING ONE-DIMENSIONAL BLEACH BLOND VALLEYGIRL STEREOTYPE!" (Reference on sale!) (Y/N) insults then slaps Chloe right on the cheek. Chloe starts tearing up and cries all the way to the teacher, Sabrina followings close behind.

After that, (Y/N) got a timeout, but I stayed with her all throughout, we were inseparable.

Back to the present~

I stroke the top of her head softly waking her up.

"(Y/N)...wake up my firefly..." She stirs and wakes up so I see her beautiful eyes.

"MY TOMATO CHILD!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" She grabs onto me where it hurts.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow." She quickly lets go.

"Sorry! I'm just...glad you're awake." She kisses me gently. I chuckle.

"Me too."

"I THINK I FINISHED THE STRAWBERRIES!" We both groan at Garner.