Boys.

Okay.. I know I talked about prejudice and racism and sexism in the thing before this. And I may be including some prejudice, sexism and stereotypes in here. But this is all based upon the majority of the guys that I know. So.

They're so freaking hard to understand!!! Shall I give my personal examples?

1: This guy friend of mine (sad and random fact.. The majority of my friends are guys..) and I have this whole music thing together. We discuss music. A lot. When we aren't complaining about our lives (because that's just what I do). This is all pretty understandable and simple. But. He told me to listen to a song the other day. Beautiful by P.O.D. which is a fabulous song. It truely is. What I don't understand is.. Is there a hidden meaning behind him telling me to listen to it? Or does he simply want me to listen to the song. Now I'm confused.

2. They talk about a girl they like. (The same friend.) Yeah, that's cool. You can tell me all about her and stuff. When you ask me what to do I'll tell you to go for it. Yet. Whenever I tell you about a guy I like or have a date or something planned with, you go ape shit. ... Let that sink in... Wait.. What?! No. Why? Why are you mad at me for liking a guy? Or going on a date with him? Or even just hanging out with him?? Why??? You can't be mad at me..! You have no reason to. Would someone please elaborate this with me?

3. You tell me you like this girl. You want advice. I give it to you. YOU IGNORE IT. Please, pray tell why bother asking me for advice if you're just going to completely do the opposite of what I say? I mean.. I'm a girl.. I think I get a little more credibility knowing what they'd think over you. No offense. Or if you aren't going to do anything about it, don't bother telling me and asking for my help. 'Nuff said. I get that this sounds mean. But if you get advice from someone with no intentions on acting on it, what's the point in getting advice? Any sense made?? No. None. Nada. Zilch.

4. Why do you get mad at me over nothing? I say hi to you, nope! Gotta be pissed at Avery! Why? Where is the logic in this??

Then we have the fact that guys are so hard to read!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!! Please! Be more straight forward towards me!! That's okay! If I ask for your opinion, I really want it! I don't want any of that "I don't know" bull crap. Spit. It. Out. 

A lot of the guys I know.. Whatever they say.. It has more than one meaning. Now, how am I supposed to know what you mean when you have at least two different meanings to every statement you say? Just be honest, please. 

Why do you have to be jerks to us and play with our minds??? Don't bother denying this. Guys!! You seriously flirt with girls with no intentions of it going anywhere.. Okay. That sounds bad. But. If you don't like a girl like that.. DON'T FLIRT WITH HER! BE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TELL HER YOU DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT!! DON'T LEAD HER ON!!! This right here is one of the number one reasons that girls talk about guys in a bad light. Guys flirt with us a lot. It messes with our heads. Please, think before flirting.

Why can't you show any emotions? Because, God forbid, you cry or feel bad about something in front of anyone. You can't have like any emotions in front of people.. Why? People don't like robots, guys. And if you want my complete and honest opinion.. I think it's cute when guys show their emotions. You're more relatable. Easier to get along with. Easier to talk to, even. When you cry in front of me, or even admit to me that you cried, you become more respectable in my eyes. Get it? When you show emotions in front of girls, You become a better person in their eyes.. Hint hint, you're welcome. Just don't be.. Crazy angry guy.. Or I guess, Hulk. Don't be Hulk. While people may like the movies, I'm not all too sure they'd appreciate Hulk to be real. You'd probably scare people away. So.. Control the anger, huh? Anyways. 

Another hint: If you like someone.. Just tell them. Chances are, they like you back but are too scared to say anything to you. 

So.. Guys.. What is so fun/funny about hitting a guy in his nuts? Or spanking eachothers butts? Or all the horrifying stories I've heard about your antics in the Guys' Shower Rooms? I don't understand.. What is so enjoyable about inflicting pain on eachother? Especially when you know how painful it is to be hit in the junk, too..? Just something, among many, that I REALLY don't understand about you... 

So that's that.. Wait til the next one!! What shall it be..? Hmmmmm so many options!!! And just so you know, this is not to be taken as offense. It's just what I don't get. I think I have to say this in every chapter so no one gets offended. There's probably going to be at least a part two to this one, too. Because, let's face it, there's A LOT I don't understand about boys. Next chapter is probably going to be girls. No guaruntees, though. And if you have anything to say about this... PLEASE COMMENT!! I'D LIKE TO KNOW!!! Especially if your comment has an answer to any of the above in it..