Purely for entertainment purposes

My friends.

No, I'm not trying to be mean.

Let me specify, actually.

I don't get how my friends and I act when we're all together.

For example: me and my friend Meghan. We always quote Night at the Roxbury and Zoolander. Also, a lot of 21 Jump Street and some of Friends With Benefits. Usually his is shouted in public.

"Did you touch my ass?!"

"No..."

"Do you want to touch my ass?!"

"No... Should I...?"

Or...

"Do you want to dance?"

"No! ...... Yes!"

Don't get me started on Zoolander or Jump Street. Friends With Benefits, though.

"'Say my name. Say my name. Uch. I'm done.'"

"Who have you been with?!"

Then, we go around in public making obnoxious dinosaur noises. Or we throw all the balls in Walmart. And ride their bikes. Or play hide and go seek.

I'll have you know I'm PRO at hide and go seek in Walmart.

You better believe it.

Pro.

Then we have Sherri. Usually, we're squealing and fangirling over crazy weird stuff.

"So I went to the store the other day.."

"OHMYGOD!!! NO WAY!!! REALLY?!?!?!"

I only wish I were kidding...

Or we have conversations with our eyes. Someone says something stupid? Oh, gotta look at Sherri and tell her all about it without saying a word. She'll agree with everything I don't tell her.

Now we have Jeff.

We have to make fun of me the entire time. And be completely conceited. Both of us are completely conceited. Quite amusing.

Sancho. Oh, Sancho.

Now, he's fun.

We can sit in McDonald's and talk about Harry Potter for hours. Literally. We've done it at least five times. Until at least three in the morning.

Or we talk about movies. Chick flicks, usually. And yes, Sancho is straight.

Oh lord. It's hilarious when Sancho laughs. I can't even explain it. You'd have to hear it to understand.

Everything gets funnier when Sancho laughs.

He's also funny when he's drunk.

"Yo man, dude man, bro man, dude.... Man."

Every other word he says is man when he's drunk.

No kidding.

And he's extremely paranoid of cops. Just yell out "COPS!!" and he flips his shit.

"NO! WHERE?! IM HIDING! RUN!!" Then he proceeds to hide behind his hands.

Yes... I love my friends.

So very much.