Girls.

Okay... I understand that I'm a girl. Really, I do. However, that doesn't stop me from hating the majority of them.

Girls. Are. Stupid.

I mean, we're so mean to each other. Why?

Why does it matter what clothes we wear? Or what brands? What's the difference between shopping at Hollister or shopping at Target? Why???

I don't get it.

Why does it matter whether we wear makeup or not? We don't all need to have cake faces, people. Sometimes natural is better. Okay... It usually is. But still. I get that we don't usually feel pretty unless we have some makeup on our face. But that's no reason to knock other girls down who actually do feel comfortable with themselves not wearing makeup.

Why do girls have to get so jealous of other girls? Oh, look, she has longer hair than I do. I hate her! Please, pray tell, what part of those last two sentences were mature or made any sense?

Then we have those backstabbing or two-faced bitches. And, trust me, every girl is one of these at one point or another. Don't bother denying it. You know it's true.

For example, your best friend just got a new boyfriend. Do we know where this is going yet?

You love hanging out with your best friend, otherwise, why is she your best friend? Right?

Now, you don't mind the boyfriend when you hang out with him and he isn't with your best friend. Like, when you hang out with a group and his girlfriend just so happens to not be there, too.

But as soon as the two of them are together, you can't stand either one of them. You pretend you don't care that they're all stupid and disgusting and clinging onto each other for dear life. Yet,as soon as you're hanging out with another friend, you're just ragging on how much you hate the two of them together and how much you can't stand hanging out with them and how annoying they are.

Does any of this sound right?

No?

Here's another example, then.

You're at the mall with a couple of your friends. All of you are enjoying spending time with one another and shopping. While you're walking towards another store, you see someone you can't stand.

What do you do?

Point them out to your friends and pray to God that they don't notice you.

They do.

So they go out of your way to walk up to you and your friends to say, "Hey, what's up?"

You all engage in a nice, friendly, conversation for a bit until you're brave enough to say, "Well we better get going," and head into the closest store to wait until your mortal enemy is gone.

As so as you're out of earshot from them, what are you going to say?

You're right.

"Oh my God I can't stand them! Seriously, why do they even talk to us? Aren't they stupid? Did you see what they were wearing?"

Or something along those lines.

Still doesn't seem familiar?

How about this:

Your friend just got a new shirt. They're gushing about how much they love it and how good it looks on them and you just listen as your curiosity grows. What did they get? When can I see it?

So, the next time you hang out, your friend is wearing her beloved new shirt. It's hideous and is so unflattering you're trying not to flinch every time you look at the shirt or your friend.

But do you tell them this? Lord no! Instead you tell them that, yes, the shirt does look good and how right they were to think its flattering.

Later on, you'll ask another friend if they saw the God awful shirt. Whether they have or haven't, it doesn't matter. You're going to talk about your hatred for it anyways.

I mean, yeah, you might feel bad about it but does that stop you from saying any of this? No, it doesn't. Not really.

I'll admit I'm guilty of this stuff, too. I still don't understand why we do it, though.

One of the mysteries of the earth still unknown.

There are definitely more things that I don't understand about girls but I think I'll stop for now. As I can't think of anything right this second. So, there may or may not me a part two to this. Just a forewarning.