My Cats.

Okay. So I have one cat and my boyfriend has one cat, who can't make up his mind about me.

His cat is Mr. Kitty. Or Kittaneous. Or Crowley (he decided he liked it when we were watching Supernatural and talking about him. Voiced his opinion about it for like ten minutes every time we mentioned the name.) Any who, I call him KitKat. He's super long. (Longer than Long Cat long).

That's a picture of him all doped up on catnip

He can't seem to make up his mind about me. Some days he loves me. Some days he hates me. And other days he's just plain jealous of me. Usually I think he likes me?

He's a big cuddle bug. Which can be slightly annoying when he walks all over you while you're trying to sleep. But I have woken up to him standing in my throats and deeply staring into my eyes with malicious intent a few times.

Usually, when he cuddles me, it's only to try to make his dad jealous. Or he has to cut in when my boyfriend and I are cuddling. Because he's not getting cuddled.

And then there's Kili. (Yes, I named him after a dwarf in The Hobbit, don't judge me!) He's my cat. My chubby KillKat. I adore him. He's adorable and sweet. I mean I'm not saying that just because he's my cat. Because when he purrs, he chirps and it's so cute. Or when he's sleeping and stretches he just makes this adorable groaning/squeaking sound. I love my cat.

And then he's a demon

And then he's a demon. Especially around three in the morning. He runs all over like a demon spawned from Hell. And the other day, as I was looking for the remote, he decided he wanted to claw the crap out of my finger. Got me good, too. Right under my nail. You can't even let your feet hang off the edge of the bed or near the end of the bed without him attacking them.

Kili also has this new thing that's only slightly annoying. Whenever I bend over to pick something up, he jumps right on my back. Yep. And refuses to get off. Then he starts purring and chirping and acting like he's the cutest thing ever. Which, okay, he is! He even did it to me today as I was getting clothes to take a shower.

Isn't he adorable? Gosh

But yeah. Lol my cats. If y'all want I can share tons more pictures of them. I'll even see if I can find a picture of Kili when he was an itty bitty baby.