Not Getting The Hint.

Okay. I don't know how to explain this that well.

You know people that do this. Everybody knows people that do this.

The people who think you look sad or angry or whatever. You know, the ones that look at you and ask, "What's wrong?"

If there is absolutely nothing wrong you tell them, "Nothing. I'm good."

Then they look at you some more and these words tumble out of their mouths, "Are you sure?"

Now, if there was something wrong, I'd be telling you. Or I'd tell you, "I don't really want to talk about it." the universal meaning for "Let it go."

After telling them nothing, the person stays quiet for a few minutes. Then they decide to utter, "Nothing's wrong?"

At this you have to look at them, maybe clench your jaw, and confirm thy there is absolutely nothing the matter. Yet they still don't get the picture. They seem convinced that no matter how many times you tell them that everything is fine, something is wrong with you.

Now, it may just be me but after the second or third time of me informing people that no, nothing is the matter, I start to get aggravated. It's annoying. I've told you before that there is nothing wrong so why do you insist that something is? You have no reason to believe I'm lying. So just stop. Please.

I don't understand it. Why can't you get the hint?

Or! Those people that you have to constantly put in their place or reject because they keep repeat offending! What is up with you?!

You've asked me out before. I said no. You asked me out again. I had the same answer. Now don't even think about asking me out a third time. My answer is not going to change, people!!!

Or if you're at my house and you invite people over. HELLO?! Is this your house? NO! So why in the hell are you inviting people over?! Besides, I've told you at least two times not to do that because it drives me nuts, on top of being beyond rude. Ask me if you can invite them. Then wait for an affirmative answer before inviting them! Good God!

Then we have those people who don't know when to stop. The first few jokes about me being blonde are fine. However, when you're still cracking jokes fifteen minutes later, I'm starting to get pissed. You know when I'm pissed. I give you that look. You should stop when you see the first signs of me getting annoyed. Like when I become silent and cross my arms, burning a hole the size of China in your head with my glare. You should stop. Now. Especially if you value your life.

I don't appreciate people like you. You are all just one of the many reasons I prefer cats over people. Some of you, I count as idiots. Which WILL be discussed at some point, I promise you now. There will be many chapters for idiots. I could rant about this forever but I figure I should stop now. So, until next time!