Chapter 6

Lucy pov
I didn't really remember much of what happened but all I knew is that I have a week of with Seth. Yay. We was currently in the taxi on the way to Texas so I could go home with......Seth. The taxi driver was a weird old man well about my dads and undertakers age (51). He was looking at me strange and my top which was my dads old Austin 3:16 top. Seth put it on me over my attire. I felt a bit uncomfortable with his stares. I think Seth noticed.
"Can u stop staring at my girl please" Seth told him. Wait...my girl wtf.
"Sorry sir but she looks like Steve Austins daughter Lucy" the taxi driver said
"That's because I am" I explained. His face dropped.
"And I'm not you girl Seth summer is" I whispered. Rolling my eyes at him.
"No she isn't "
"They why was u playing tonsil hockey with her"
"She kissed me"
"U kissed back"
"Let's end the conversation"
"Let's"
Well this car journey was going great. About 30mins left. And a week. I don't even know why I'm fine just bruised.
"Your going to the doctors when we get there" Seth told me. I glared at him.
"What I want to make sure your ok" he added after my glare. I nodded.
"Are we nearly there yet" I complained like a little kid. Seth laughed and messed my hair up.
"Why thank u Seth" I said.
This is confusing one min we are fighting the next we have laughing like little kids. That is going on.
A/N felt like I haven't updated in ages. Probs haven't I've been busy working on another story that will be out soon it's a Neymar JR fanfic and a Brooklyn beckham one. The Brooklyn one has WWE in it check it out when it come out.👍