Chapter 40

We talked a bit about Seth, Roman, life, girlfriends, kids. The usual with the USO's really.
"Well it was nice talking to you Lucy" Jimmy said I nodded giving him a hug and he went back in the locker room. It was me and jey.
"I just hope this beef with Roman and Seth will stop" I admitted
"I hope the beef with you and Roman will stop" jey admitted I nodded.
"I miss him" I said hey smiled
"Yeah he misses you two but the authority is being well being the authority" Jey said
"Yeah I hate the authority" I said he nodded
"See ya round" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"See ya round" I said back kissing his cheek. I turned the corner and saw truth.
"Still live" I asked
"New one" he replied I nodded
"I ship you and Jey" summer said with a picture of me and jey outside of his locker room. I hate her.
"Why are you stalking me" I asked she laughed
"Seth is mine and he's gonna be mine" she yelled. I stared at her before she slapped me. Then a fight broke out. Truth sat on a crate watching it while streaming it.
"GIRLS STOP" voices yelled around us. Then a tattooed arm picked me up. While Seth grabbed summer. Typical.
"Calm calm" he whispered in my ear. Slowly I calmed down in his arms.
"I was enjoying the fight" Dean and truth said at the same point. Everyone laughed.
"And the WWE universe" truth said still streaming.
"Thanks jey" i said he nodded and left. I wonder where Seth is. But then again he's with summer

A\N omg 4K views thanks so much comment any ideas.
Thanks Courtney"tapout"Jennings