Chapter 42

I called the nearest taxi to take me I the airport. I couldn't be here. Hunter was aware of what happened and said it was fine for me to go home for a while. The taxi driver was a nice man we spoke a lot about wrestling turns out he has a son that has just started wrestling. When I saw the airport I frowned I was enjoying this talk. Oh well. I bordered my plane just in time and set off for Texas. Eventually I got in the taxi. Oh no.
"Hello lucyyy" the voice from Louis. He was going to hurt me again. I closed my eyes. No Seth, No Dean, No anybody. I was alone. Quickly I tried to get out of the cab but he locked the doors
"Time to go home" he said with a smirk. Memories of before when he raped me came back and hit me like a truck. I looked out of the window we wasn't going to my house.
"Don't worry I'll keep ya safe" he said. I was going to his house. Without him noticing I text Seth.
Me- help its Louis he's back, if anything happens tell Jey thanks, Roman I'm sorry, brock I'll miss you and well Seth i love you x
It send as we pulled up on the drive. This is gonna end bad. I must have zoned out because the next thing I knew I was naked and Louis was moaning. He was raping me again. I tried to escape but he held a gun to my head. I stared at him in fright.
"Try again" he challenged. But I didnt. All I heard was a bang then blackness.
Seth POV
I had just read Lucy's text and told everyone what she had said. I'm so stupid if I wouldn't have done that was summer she wouldn't be in Texas with Louis now. Then Hunters phone rang
"Hello, yes, what...... that's terrible....... we will come right away..... how did u find her.....oh god... thank you"
We wall looked at him confused.
"It's Lucy she's dead"
A/N there will be one final chapter coming!!!!!