eleven pt 1.

word count: 537

camila's pov;
"Jai, where are we going?" I asked him, as he managed to sneak us out of the school.

"We're going to the fair" Jai smiled, turning the ignition.

"Wait, really?!" I jump up in excitement, almost hitting my head on the top of the car.

"Yes." he laughed, starting to drive farther away from the school. "Get comfy, we'll be here for a while."

I sit back in my seat and smile in delight as Jai drives. He's actually really cute, I couldn't lie. I loved the way his tongue slightly poked out of his mouth as his eyes were focused on the road.

"It's not very nice to stare, babe." Jai smirked, still not looking away from the road.

"S–sorry." I blushed, looking down at my lap.

"What for?" he raised an eyebrow, focusing his attention on me. I shrugged and looked out the window. I rolled down the windows and stuck my head out; letting my long, brown locks flow in the wind. I giggled as the cool air tickled against my face.

After a while, it got a bit chilly so I put my head back into the car. I left the window rolled–down and I heard Jai stifle a laugh, so I turned over to him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Y–y–your hair!" he managed to spit out.

"What about it?" I asked while reaching my hands up to my head. Jai laughed more and reached over to pull out a mirror. I gasped once I realized what he was going on about. My hair was tousled, bits of it going in every different way possible. I patted my hair down, letting my fingers run through the tangles as I slightly winced.

"Use a brush, babe." he said.

"Where would I find that?" I looked at him.

Jai shrugged, "Don't know. It's your car anyways."

'Not technically mine..' I thought to myself. I scavenged around the car, not finding a single brush or comb. I sighed and threw my head down. I picked up my hair with both of my hands and gathered it into a high ponytail. I tied it off and swung my head back up, hitting the seat of the car with my hair.

"For a second, I thought you were crying." Jai chuckled.

"Haha." I sarcastically laughed. "I'm tired." I yawned, stretching my arms.

"Then go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there." he said. I mumbled back a simple 'okay' and rested my head against the side of the seat of the car.

A/N: short chapter today— sorry. but the next chapter will probably be a really long one so don't be mad! (: i tried to publish this part earlier, but for some reason it wouldn't post..? idk, but wattpad is being kinda weird lately.

anyway, i think i'm gonna end this book at like chapter 25 or something. i don't want it to be too long— since it is my first fanfic — so yeah! oh and i have another fanfiction that i'm going to start soon, so prepare for that!

edit; i'm going to make this a two part chapter since this ones really short.