one.

word count: 285

I was in math class, tapping my pencil against the desk. Not really giving a fuck about what's actually happening.
That was, until I felt someone kick me from under the desk. What the fuck?

"Quit it." a thick Australian accent spat.
I turned around and was surprised at the attractive male behind me. I've never seen him around before, maybe he was new? Well, if he was new, then the teacher would have surely introduced him to the class.. or maybe she did and I just wasn't paying attention..

"Take a picture babe– it lasts longer." he smirked.

"Don't call me that." I muttered, turning back around.

"Feisty, huh?" the individual winked, to which I just rolled my eyes and shook my head in annoyance.

"Miss. Calemine, Mr. Brooks? Is there a problem back there?" Mrs. Finn, the math teacher, spoke.

"Yes." I muttered to myself; getting embarrassed as everyone in the class stared at me and the individual.

"What was that Miss. Calemine?" Mrs. Finn asked as she gave me the famous 'teacher glare.'

"It's fine Mrs. Finn, we're not having a problem back here at all, in fact, I was just helping Camila calculate the square root of –49." he smiled innocently.

How the hell does he know my name, yet I have no clue who he even is!

"The name's Jaidon.. Brooks." he smirked as if he read my mind, then turned his attention back to the board.

A/N: had to rewrite some of this since i forgot to change her name. so if u haven't read this book from the beginning of it, the main character's original name was melanie but i've changed it to camila.