sixteen.

A/N: read till end guys. i say this like every chapter, but i feel like u guys dont read it or just skip it so. but i do put out important info that i dont want yall to miss down there so !! & please do not be a silent reader! if ur reading this right now, make sure to leave a vote and/or comment! thank u !!

word count: 2655

camila's pov;
After my long ass journey to school, I made it at 9:06 AM. I've basically missed first and the beginning of second period but whatever.

I walked into the front desk to mark that I came in. After the scary ass lady at the front desk changed my attendance, she handed me a late slip and ushered me off.

I mindlessly roamed the hallways for a while, until hearing squeaky footsteps echoing throughout the hallway. Whoever it was, was definitely in a rush of some sort. My thoughts disappeared as a body collided with mine.

I groaned and held my head a little.

"Shit, sorry Camila." a voice said.

I looked up and saw Luke with a worried expression written across his face, with his hand out. I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

"Why are you so late?" I asked. "Didn't Beau drive you or something?"

"No" he breathed out, "he ditched today."

"Why didn't you?" I wondered.

"My perfect attendance, well not so perfect now." Luke said walking straight.

I followed, since I had the same class as him. We reached the door, but instead of one of us opening it, the door was flung open in our face. Some guy, I couldn't make his face out of, rushed past us.

"Ah, Miss.Calemine, Mr.Brooks. Late, I see?" the teacher said, pulling her glasses down to the end of her nose.

"Yes, Mrs.Wilkinson." Luke and I said in unison.

"Sit down." Mrs.Wilkinson boomed.

We both put our heads down and rushed over to our seats. Not because we were ashamed, oh no, but we were scared. Who wouldn't be? Mrs.Wilkinson was a small, old lady. Yet she had striking eyes that gave you chills, and her frightening, stereotypical librarian glasses didn't help either.

I sat, with my chin in the palm of my hand, daydreaming and just waiting for class to be over. I couldn't stand it any longer, she was just, so boring.

I raised my hand up, cleared my throat and spoke out, "May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, but I want you to return as soon as possible." Mrs.Wilkinson said, fixating her eyes on the clock that hung above the old school board.

I nodded quickly, and made my way into the hallways. I breathed out, realizing I had held my breath.

Something felt wrong. Not like I did something, but something was out of place. I ignored my thought and headed to the girl's bathroom.

I walked in and went over to the sink. I stared in the mirror for a while, not really knowing what to do. I just wanted to stay in here for as long as possible so I could miss class.

My thoughts went away as I heard a flush come from one of the stalls. I hid my head down a bit, pretending like I was just washing my hands. I let the faucet run as I heard loud high heels come closer to me.

Once I could see the shining black heels that stood next to me, I looked up. It was a girl I've never seen before. I'm guessing she was new.

She had perfect, sun–kissed skin, dirty, almost caramel blonde–brown hair, icy blue eyes and plump lips. { picture below since i suck at explaining things }