three.

word count: 583

camila's pov;
I felt my eyes growing heavy and heavier as I rested my chin in the palm of my hand. That was until I felt a familiar buzz in my pocket. I slowly looked around to see if anyone was watching– and thankfully, no one was. I propped my hot–pink binder in front of my face and took out my phone.

jai: meet me at the back of the school.

camz: why?

jai: just go.

I mentally groaned as I raised my hand and excused myself to the bathroom. I made sure no one was around as I sneaked out of the school's back door.

Once I got there, I already saw Jai waiting for me with his arms crossed on his chest. His eyes hardened when he saw me.

"What do you want?" I sighed.

"I'm guessing you studied for the Biology test, am I correct?" Jai asked, which I nodded in response.

"Good, so send me the answers, yeah?" Jai replied in more of a commanding tone; rather than questioning.

"Yeah, I don't think so. I'm not going you the answers! That's cheating Jai!" I rolled my eyes, while Jai just shook his phone in my face with the picture of me pulled up.

"Alright, alright, ugh fine!" I scoffed, "I'll send you the pictures and shit after I finish."

"You better." Jai spat, walking away.

'What just crawled up his ass?' I thought to myself, carefully walking down the hollow, empty hallways. I tried to muffle my footsteps down the hall as I prayed that no one would catch me walking without a pass.

I finally made it back to my classroom right when the bell rang. I mentally groaned, trying to make my way past the shuffling students that filed out the classroom. I picked up my things and made my way to the door. Just as I walked out of the classroom door, I felt something hard slam against my face.

"Fuck" I groaned slightly falling to the ground. Just my luck— my things just had to fall out of my arms.

"Oh, shit sorry." a thick Australian accent said while helping me pick up my things.
I looked up and saw an awfully familiar face.

"It's fine, uh, Luke was it?" I knew Jai had a twin, but I wanted to make sure that was his actual name or else that would've been very embarrassing.

"Yeah, it's Luke." he slightly smiled as he handed me the books that I dropped and brushed past me.

'Well that was a little awkward.' I thought to myself; but allowed the thoughts to wander to the back of my mind. I would have other things to worry about. Things bigger than just a person like Luke.

Like what if I got caught giving Jai the answers or something? Obviously– Jai wouldn't care. It was probably a daily thing for him, getting detention and all.. But what if it was worse than just a detention? I could even get expelled for fucks sake!

I don't want to go through all of that trouble just because of that picture! Then again, Jai being Jai, probably would've sent that picture to everyone and I would basically either be 'the laughing–stock' or 'slut' of Penola. And honestly, I can't risk that shit.

I was snapped out of my thoughts– and back into reality when I found myself standing in front of the class I was dreading the most. Biology.