twelve.

word count: 633

camila's pov;
I laid in my large, comfy bed, thinking about what had happened earlier tonight.. Jai. His lips. His touch. Everything. It was like I just couldn't get enough of him. Did he even feel the same about me? A familiar 'rrng' sound brought me back to life.

jai: had fun today. goodnight mila.

I didn't bother replying back. And instead, I let the darkness fade in; swallowing me into the world of dreams.

A/N: i would've ended the chapter here, but since i'm nice i didn't. (((:

"for all the times that you rain on my parade.

and all the clubs you get in using my name.

you think you broke my heart, oh, girl for goodn–" my annoying alarm clock cut off by me forcefully slamming my arm on it.

Ouch, that'll definitely bruise later. I groaned before pulling myself off my bed and walking into the bathroom. Geez, what time is it? I'm surprised Sienna isn't already hogging up the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, circling my free hand around my wrist as I winced.

"Already bruising." I mumble to myself. I splashed some cold water onto my face, hoping it would freshen me up. Well it didn't. I sighed and started brushing my teeth. After I finished, I made my way back into my room to find a presentable outfit to wear.

I chose a pair of black leggings, a black laced crop top, and a marl grey cardigan that ended around my mid–thigh

I chose a pair of black leggings, a black laced crop top, and a marl grey cardigan that ended around my mid–thigh. { picture above !! } I slid on my new outfit, and walked back into the bathroom. Where was Sienna? I was curious, but I set my thoughts aside.

I took out one of my many makeup bags and proceeded onto my daily makeup. A thin layer of foundation with concealer, and then some eyeshadow. I had a— I guess you could call it — 'dark outfit' on today, so I added some of my oh–so–famous cream–colored eyeshadow. I applied an even amount of winged eyeliner to both of my eyelids, then finished off with a mauve–nude matte lipstick.

Right as I was about to open the door, the door was already slammed open.

"GET OUT! I NEED TO GET READY!" Sienna screamed, throwing things all around the bathroom.

"What's up with you?" I asked, and practically cringed once I saw her. Sienna's hair looked like an actual rat's nest, it was even worse than Penelope's hair. I mean— if that was possible. She had dark–bags under her eyes with leftover makeup smeared everywhere.

"Never mind.." I mumbled, leaving her alone in the bathroom. As I walked down the hallway, back to my room, I could hear Sienna screaming in frustration. What the actual fuck is wrong with her??

I shrugged it off though, and grabbed my phone. I jumped onto my bed and checked my unseen messages.

court ♡♡: mila

court ♡♡: milaaaaa

court ♡♡: mIIIILLLLAAAAAA

penn: stfu and calm ur gorilla ass down

penn: ppl r trying to sleep courtney

court ♡♡: by people, do u mean just u??

ya gal fal: i'm not involved in this, bye

camz: i'm not dead yall

court ♡♡: oH SHE'S BACK AND ALIVE!!

penn: shut up

camz: yeAH I AM COURTNEY

penn: still sleeping here

camz: and i need to tell yall something

penn: WHAT IS IT?? TELL ME ASAP

camz: i'll tell yall later, k. if penelope would get her lazy ass to school

penn: smh ;((

camz: srry pennn :)

penn: bye i'm getting ready.

ya gal fal: wow, that's a first !!!

A/N: heyy yall. sorry for the short chapter! what a filler chapter.

anyways; i have lots of new story ideas that r in the making at the moment so yall should be aware that i'll post more stories soon! ((;