seventeen.

A/N: read till end, and sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes, i didnt bother editing this.

word count: 1457

camila's pov;
I sat in Luke and Jai's room, spinning around in their spiny chair. I didn't want to work on that stupid project that was assigned. Yeah, I felt bad letting Luke handle all the work but I really wasn't up for it anymore.

I sighed and rested my head down on Luke's desk that sat upfront of his chair.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, sitting down next to me.

"Nothing." I paused, thinking of an excuse. "Just school sucks." I mumbled. I know, not very convincing. But Luke somehow believed it.

"Okay well, you can print out the rest of the pictures and finish this, I guess." he pointed.

"When's this due, again?" I sighed, getting up.

"Thursday."

"Right." I dragged out the 't' and plopped down on the bottom bunk.

"Tired?" Luke ruffled my hair.

"Don't do that." I pouted at him. "And yes, very." I yawned.

"Wanna stay the night?"

"I don't know. I don't want to bother. And I should probably be going back home now." I started to get up.

"Alright, but text me so I know you got home safely."

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled, grabbing the poster board. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" I raised a brow.

"Duh."

I laughed before exiting through the door with my black backpack on and the black and white poster board in my hands.

Once I was down the stairs I saw something I definitely did not want to. Yep, you guessed it. Sascha's here.

Why is she always where I am?

I ignored the sniggers coming from her as I tried my best to casually walk through the front door. I slipped on my white converse and left.

By the time I got home, it was already around 6 PM. I took out my phone and sent a quick text to Luke.

I left Luke and I's project down on the floor and I jumped onto my bed. I took out my phone again and started scrolling through Tumblr.

penn: omg i found saschas instagram

penn: check hER RECENTTT

penn: oh lmAO forgot to send u her @

penn: its saschaxhenderson
*a/n; idk if thats a real username*

camz: howd u even find that

penn: i would tell u but i think u already know

camz: right, stalker

penn: just go look at her page !!!

camz: okay mommy

I sighed before searching up Sascha's username. I saw her profile and quickly tapped it. I looked at her recent picture and my jaw dropped to the ground. Not literally, but you know what I mean.