Ten.

It's been a week and Jake and I have been fighting almost every night because of what I said about Cameron and I.

I'm shocked at myself for saying I still love him. I do but he hurt me too much.

Anyways, I'm waiting for my Starbucks order.

The line was fairly long so I had to wait a while.

"Hayes!" The lady calls. I look up and of course see Hayes. I smile a little and walk up to him.

"Hello stranger." I say. He jumps a little almost spilling his coffee. I laugh.

"Gosh Bridgette you scared me." He quickly hugs me. My name gets called and I grab my frappe from the lady. I quickly rush back to Hayes who was waiting for me.

"Um do you mind if we talk for a little? I need to tell you something."

"It's a coincidence because I need to tell you something too." I let out a small sigh. We go into the back of the store as sit in a corner booth.

"You go first." We say at the same. I laugh a little.

"I'll go." He nods. "So, that day when we went out and had lunch together, then we went back to the house is all that's on my mind. When Cameron saw me in the pantry and when I ran away, that's all that's been replaying in my head. When Cameron took me home and he told me what he had to say, that's pretty much all I can hear when I hear the name Cameron. I told Jake something that day that I somewhat regret. It kind of just slipped out as well, but it's more than true. I still love Cameron Hayes." He smiles a little.

"I think that you should come back to the house with me. You need to talk to Cameron."

"No not yet. I'm not ready. Just tell me what you wanted to tell me." He shakes his head.

"Bridgette from what you just said, you need to talk to Cameron. He's on the same page as you. Just come on." He gently grabs my hand and we walk out of the store. My heart was pounding every inch we got closer to the house.

After a long car ride of me thinking what I'm going to say, we finally pull up into the driveway of the house.

"Hayes I can't." I lock my door and he laughs.

"Bee there's no backing out now. You've got to get this over and done with." He unlocks it but I quickly lock it again.

"But if I don't say anything then I can just forget about it all and move on with my life, with Jake." He unlocks it and I groan.

"You may not take much advice from a seventeen year old but I would listen to me. If you don't say what you have to say now, you will regret it in the future." I look at him and he smiles knowing he's right.

"Fine. But if this backfires, you're to blame."

"Oh trust me Bee, this won't backfire." He grabs his keys and unlocks the door. I walk inside and immediately hear a loud thump coming from the living room. That's soon followed by yelling. I roll my eyes and look at Hayes.

"Oh yeah, Cameron and Nash haven't been on good terms lately. I forgot about that." I shake my head and walk into the living room.

Nash was being pushed to the ground by Cameron. They both had bruises on their arms.

"YOU CANT SAY YOU LOVE HER! YOU BARELY EVEN KNEW HER!" Nash shouts.

"SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKTARD! I KNEW HER MORE THAN YOU!"

"YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE TOO BLIND TO FUCKING SEE ANYTHING." They punch each other back and forth.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout at the top of my lungs. They look up at me and smile. Blood was stained on their teeth. I take a deep breath and walk over to them. I grab them by their ears and lead them to the bathroom.

"Bridgette what are you doing here?" Cameron says in a little pain. I make them sit on the bench.

"I'm here to talk to you Cameron." Nash scoffs.

"You're always here for him aren't you? Never here for me?"

"Nash just please be quiet." He shakes his head. I clean their wounds and pit a cold cloth on Nash's eye.

"You two are acting like nitwits alright. And by just hearing a little bit of that fight I already know what it's about." Cameron looks at me confused.

"What?"

"I'll tell you later. All I need to do now is talk to you Cameron. Nash just don't do anything okay?" I take Cameron's hand and take him upstairs and into his room.

"Bridgette what are you doing here?" I close the door and he sits on the bed. I smile at him and he looks at me confused. I walk up to him and sit on his lap, I pull his face to mine and kiss him. I was even shocked at myself but gosh I melted into that kiss. I pull back sadly and look at with a small smile.

"I still love you."

_

-

-

• I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE •