Eleven.

"But I hurt you. How could you still love someone like me?"

"You're all that's on my mind Cameron. I have so much to tell you about what I've decided. I listened to what you had to say. Cameron, I still love you. More than anything. I want to give you another chance." He smiles at me widely. He kisses me once more before Nash bursts in. He pulls me off of Cameron and pins me against the wall.

"Nash what the fuck!" Cameron yells trying to grab him off me.

"No Cameron just fuck off! Bridgette what happened to me and you? What did we have together? Don't you still want that?"

"Bee what is he talking about?"

"Nash what we had was something but I don't love you anymore." His grip slowly loosened. Cameron pulled him off me and punched him.

"Okay Bridgette tell me what's happening."

"When I first got here, I felt unwanted and worthless because of you Cameron. Nash was there for me when you weren't here and we were together behind your back. I'm sorry." Nash leaves the room and Cameron looks at me. I could almost see the fire burning in his eyes.

"Leave." He mumbles.

"Cameron ple-"

"Leave now Bridgette or I swear something bad will happen." He growls at me. I nod and run down the stairs crashing into Hayes at he bottom.

"Bee what happened?"

"Please just take me home." I cry into his arms and he holds me.

"Come on." He picks me up and carries me out to his car. He places me in the passengers seat and walks around to the other side.

"My life is over." I mumble.

"It's not over. He will eventually fight for you and you will fight for him. It will happen Bee, the time will come eventually." He turns down my street.

"How about we go somewhere else? Maybe take a walk on the beach or something. I need to get my mom off all do this."

"Of course." He takes a different route, leading us to the beach.

-

After spending a little time away from everything, Hayes decided it was time to go.

We had spent approximately 4 hours waking around the city and the beach. By then. The sun had set and the city lights brightened the way home.

"Thank you for that Hayes. It was nice." I say as he turns down my street again. He pulls up into my driveway, next to Jakes car.

"It was my pleasure. I'm sure you definitely needed a break from everything. If you need anything else just call me okay?" He gives me his phone for me to put my number in. I smile and put it in.

"I will call you when I want Starbucks." He laughs and I get out of the car.

"Bye Bridgette."

"Bye Hayes." I close the car door and walk up to my front door.

I unlock it and walk in. I heard the TV going in the living room. Jake was spread out on the couch, snoring. I shake my head and walk into the kitchen. There were bags spread out across the bench.

He must've gone grocery shopping.

I begin to unpack everything wen I come across a little pink bag with an unfamiliar name on it.

Bella's Jewellers.

I look in the bag and at the bottom was a small box.

Being the curious me, I decided to open it.

A beautiful ring glistened in the kitchen light. There was a simple amethyst gem in the middle with two small diamonds on either side of it. The band was silver and had something engraved in it.

'To the love of my life.'

Oh god.