Thirty five.

"Cameron lets go!" I shout. I heard loud steps coming from upstairs and a sleepy Cameron appeared.

"Why is this appointment so early?" He says hugging me.

"It's 2pm in the afternoon."

"Yeah well I've only been up 20 minutes." He kisses my cheek and bends down and kisses my stomach.

"We've got to go to this appointment." I start to walk out the door. I get in the car and Cameron eventually gets in with a banana.

"Alright. I'm ready."

"You sure?" He turns the car on and opens the banana.

"Yup." He takes a big bite and starts driving. I laugh at him as he eats his banana.

-

"So this is your first check up?" The doctor asks. I nod and hold Cams hand. He squeezes it a little and smiles. "Okay I'm gonna rub this gel on your stomach. It may be a little cold."

"Will we get to see how little the baby is?" Cam asks.

"You may not be able to see the full body since it's still early in the pregnancy, but something like that will show up." He nods and she rubs the gel on my stomach.

"I'm nervous and I'm not even the one carrying the baby." Cam whispers. I laugh at him and the doctor puts a sensor thing on me to see the baby.

"Have you picked any baby names yet?"

"We have a couple in mind." I say looking at Cameron.

"That's good." She pauses for a moment and smiles. "And here is your baby." She points to a small blob on the screen.

I smile a little.

Soon that's gonna be a big blob in my stomach and then it's gonna be out of my stomach and in my arms.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to get some papers and a cloth to wipe your stomach."

She gets up and quietly leaves the room.

"Babe where's the baby?" Cam says squinting at the screen. I start laughing.

"There." I point to the small figure.

"Oh. I thought that was a jelly bean."

"I don't even like jelly beans." He gasps.

"How do you not like jelly beans?" I shrug and kiss his cheek.

"I'm glad I married you."

"I'm glad I chose you." He kisses me again before the doctor comes back in. She wipes the gel off my stomach and I roll my top back down.

"So the photos from today will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days. Congratulations you two." She hands us some papers to sign and then we leave.

"I can't wait for this baby." Cam says wrapping his arm around my waist. I smile and hop in the car.