Fourteen.

We drive home once we had our little moment in the middle of the park.

"Babe you have no idea how nervous I was to ask you that." He says laughing a little.

"I would've been nervous too asking someone to marry me. I was nervous saying yes." He looks at me weird but shrugs it off.

We pull into our driveway and all the lights were off. I would've thought Rave would like the lights on. She never liked the dark.

"Isn't your friend still here?" Jake says looking at the house.

"She may have left." I grab the house keys from Jake as I get out of the car. I run up to the door and quickly unlock it. Inside was pitch black. Something wasn't right.

"Babe what's going on?"

"I don't know but I'm scared." I say standing back a bit.

We heard a loud thump coming from upstairs and then a scream followed by it.

"I'm going up there, what if it's your friend?"

"I know Raven. I may not have seen her for a few years but I know that wasn't her scream. If the house went pitch black while she was here as well, she's out." We heard another scream and I grabbed a pot plant.

"I'm going up there alright."

"You're not leaving me." He takes my hand and puts his flashlight on. We walk inside. There was more thumping upstairs. I put the pot plant down and grabbed can of insect spray.

We walked around downstairs when I heard crying in the pantry. I turned my flashlight on and opened it.

"Raven oh my gosh." She had a bandana wrapped around her mouth and her arms and legs were tied up. She had a few bruises on her legs and scratches up her arms. I untie her and hug her.

"You can't be here. You need to leave they're after you. Both of you." She says crying.

"Who's here?" I say to her. She shakes her head and cries more.

"Come on, we're leaving now." I help her up and start to walk towards the door as fast as I can.

"Wait where's Jake?" She says. I turn around and point my flashlight around the room. Jake was nowhere to be seen.

"Go and hide in the car alright? Don't move. I'll be there soon." She nods and puts her flashlight on going outside. I watch her as she gets in the car.

I go back inside and stand at the bottom of the staircase. Jakes phone was laying there with the flashlight shining up. Something was partially covering it. I look up at he roof and see the shape of a 'V'.

I ran up the stairs afraid of what I was about to find. I turned my light off. I didn't want to let people know I was here.

A loud crash came from our bedroom. I slowly and quietly went down there. There was a bright lighting shining from under the door. This couldn't be good.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!" I heard him yell.

"I DONT KNOW!" Jake shouts. I get closer to the door and listen.

"Alright. Since you can't tell me where the girl is, maybe you can tell me where Miss Bridgette is. Your lover?"

"I'm not telling you. Leave us alone!" I go to open the door but someone stops me. I stop breathing and freeze. I look behind me and see Taylor. I immediately hug him and he hugs me back.