Fifteen.

As we drove along the quiet roads, all I could think about was Jake. I don't think my brain has processed what just happened. But, Jake is gone...

We had many memories together over this past year. Him getting attacked by a bird while eating ice cream was the funniest, the bird would not leave and it popped all over him. The smell wouldn't go away after that.

I sigh at the thought of him.

"Bee what's wrong?" Taylor says rubbing my back. 

"Don't touch me." I slap his hand away and he just looks at me.

"What's wrong?"

"One, you almost fucking shot me and two, none of you didn't let me be with my fiancé!" I say. Tears threatened to spill.

"Oh my gosh Bee." Raven says and pulls me into a hug. I let the tears flow from eyes.

"Bridgette I'm sorry." Taylor says trying to hug me but I punch him. He winces at the pain of the wound on his leg and my punch. I look at him and cry even more.

"He's gone. He's gone forever." I whisper to Raven. She rocks me and joins in with my crying.

-

We made it to their house after a long, painful and silent car ride, besides my soft cries. It hurt to think about him.

"Bridgette come on." Hayes says as the car stops. I just lay in Ravens lap.

"Bee I can't carry you." Rave says.

"Fine." I put my arms out for Hayes to carry me. He laughs a little but picks me up. He carries me inside and places me on the couch. Raven comes in and I lay back on her.

"Everything always happens to me." I say. I couldn't even cry anymore, all my tears have been spilt for now.

"Well Bridgette this isn't all about you! My sister is fucking missing because of your boyfriend alright! I can't find her. She's gone. She's missing. It's all because of him. He let her slip out of fingers and Vinnie laid hands on her. For all I know she's probably dead!" Cameron yells at me.

"Cameron lay off. She didn't even know about it."

"Of course she doesn't fucking know about it, her boyfriend was a lying piece of shit. I don't even know what she saw in him." I look up at him.

"What do you mean a lying piece of shit? He took good care of me unlike you."

"Really now? Did I ever have a baby with another girl while dating you? I don't think so. He was with my sister for the entire time you two were together and the fact that he asks you to marry him is pure bullshit." I felt the tears coming.

"I don't even know if I can believe you Cameron. Maybe you're the lying piece of shit." I yell back at him. He slaps me and I fall back and hit my head on the coffee table.

"CAMERON STOP!" Nash and Hayes pull him back. Raven and Carter help me up but I push them away from me.

"I don't even know why I said I still loved you. Love is a strong word and between me and you, it's broken." I run outside and sit on the steps.

My life is messed up.