Seven.

Jake had to go to work early this morning. I do my job at home so I had nothing to do.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and found a black and white striped tee shirt dress.

I ran downstairs and decided to have a Friends marathon.

I finished 2 and a half seasons when I got a little bored. I went on my phone and found Nash's contact.

I dialled his number and it started to ring.

"Um hello?" I heard. I smiled after hearing his voice.

"Nash it's me."

"Bee?" I laugh a little.

"Yes it's Bee."

"OH MY GOSH GUYS ITS BEE!" He shouts. I laugh again and I hear rustling in the background, followed by a thousand words being said to me at once.

"Woah woah guys calm down. If you want to talk to me, I'm free today. We could go and get something to eat?"

"Okay we'll pick you up in about 10 minutes, how does that sound?" Nash says.

"Wait is Cameron there?" The other end was silent.

"He's upstairs, why? Do you want him to come to?"

"No. Yeah. I don't know it's up to you guys. He can if he wants to."

"Never mind. Kat just got here. Okay we'll send us your address and we will be right over." Was Kat the girl he's with?

"Okay, see you soon guys!" I shout. I hear them all say bye and I hang up.

Well this should be fun.

I run upstairs and put on shorts and a shirt. I leave my hair as it is and find some vans to chuck on. I get my phone, sunglasses and purse and suddenly hear a honking noise. I must've taken a while finding everything. I struggle to put my shoe on and start jumping around. They were rapidly knocking on my door and I groaned. Still the same impatient boys I met last year.

"I'm coming!" I shout as I find the house keys. I run to the door and open it. All of them were crowded and huddled at my door.

"BEEEEE!" They all shout at once. They engulf me in a massive group hug and I smile.

"It's good to see you guys to." I say after they finish hugging me.

"You've gotten taller." Taylor says leaning his arm on me. I push him a little and we laugh. It's good to hang with these boys again.

"Well I'm hungry. Who's up for I-hop?" They all cheer and we walk out to the van. I sat in one of the back seats with Shawn, Carter and Taylor.

"So how's life?" Taylor says.

"It's good. I've got a loving boyfriend named Jake. We have a house together and yeah. I have an at home job which pays well. My life is pretty chilled."

"Sounds better than ours. Every day we have to hear Cameron and a different girl. He needs a soundproof room or something. It's getting on my nerves." Carter says.

"Different girls?" I say.

"He was with one girl, Stacey, for about 4 months and then she left him for this guy named Sammy. Aka, one of the Omaha Boys." Taylor says looking and the Jacks.

"He's our homie, leave him alone. At least we don't have to hear her annoying voice anymore." Gilinsky defends the Omaha Boys. I smiled a little.

"Well the other night Jake had a business meeting with his boss and the top workers. I got bored after a while so I was counting how many people were at the table and in the corner, there was Cameron sitting and staring at me. I got up to go to the bathroom and he followed me and guess what." They were all so intrigued in my short story.

"Well go on girl, don't keep up waiting!" Carter says in his girl voice.

"He kissed me." They gasped.

"He told us he saw you and gave you Nash's number but that was it. I was expecting it to be a quick 'hi' 'bye' thing." Tay says. "I'm so confused with him right now. He says he loves this random girl one minute and then I hear he kisses you the next."

"Honestly Taylor, I'm more confused than you are and you weren't even there to see it."

"That boy needs to get his shit together." Carter mumbles.

"I agree."