Twenty seven.

I woke up happier than I have ever been. The sun was already shining brightly and I could hear the birds chirping their song outside. I could tell today was going to be a good day.

I slide out of bed but careful not to wake Cameron. I pick out an outfit for the day and go into the connected bathroom to have a shower.

The warm water was so refreshing and relaxing. I wish I could stay in here all day. I finished washing myself, dried off and put on my outfit. Simple yet cute.

I make sure Cameron is still not awake before I make my way out of my room. I go down to Raves room and open the door slightly.

She was attempting to get out of Carters grip.

"Raven come on I'm going to get food." She nods and shimmy's her way out of Carters grip. She was wearing his shirt from last night. I close the door and wait for her to get changed.

After a few minutes she comes out smiling.

"Let's go." We run down the stairs and I grab my keys.

"So what's for breakfast?" She asks. We get into my car and go.

"In and out?" She nods.

"So how was last night for you and Cameron?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"You're asking me? What about you and Carter. You two looked pretty cosy this morning and you were wearing his shirt." She blushes.

"Okay fine we did it."

"My little Raven is all grown up." I wipe a fake tear and she laughs.

"He's taking me on a date today and I'm really nervous. What do I do?"

"You be you. There's no reason for you to be acting weird on your date." She nods and I pull into the fast food place.

We walked in and the smell flew up my nose. I swear I floated to the counter while smelling he glorious smell of food.

Once we ordered we sat down.

"So last night Cameron and I talked and..." I say looking at her. She starts jumping in her seat excitedly.

"AND? DONT KEEP ME WAITING!"

"We're in a relationship." I say with a massive smile on my face. She squeals.

"FINALLY!" She shakes me frantically telling me how much she's wanted us to be together. I roll my eyes and just laugh.

Our order gets called and we leave. We stop at a red light and I take a drink of my hot chocolate.

"Next step is for you two to get married and have kids." I spit it out all over the windshield. She just laughs at me. I pull over to the side and wipe up the mess.

"Do not say that again Raven. Do. Not."

"You can't tell me what to do Bee." She pulls a face at me and I start driving again.

We finally make it home and we bring all the food inside.

"Okay. Mission wake up boyfriends is a go." I say saluting. She nods and we run upstairs and isn't our rooms.

He was still in the same position as he was when I left. How? I'll be flipping over 50 times a minute.

He was on his back, head turned to the left. His hair was all messed up and his lips were parted slightly. He was so cute and peaceful.

I sit gently on his stomach and lean down and kiss him. It took a few moments but I eventually felt him kiss back. His found my hips and I smiled through the kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. He frowns and rolls us over so he's on top of me.

"I was enjoying that babe."

"Too bad. There's food downstairs and I'm hungry."

"I'll only get up if you kiss me one more time." I scrunch up my face and shake my head. "Then you're not getting food." I glare at him and manage to flip us over again.

"No ones stopping me from getting food. I jump off him and run out the door. He comes out as well. Raven and Carter were just coming out.

"Bridgette I thought you were getting him up for breakfast not something else!" Rave says covering her eyes. I look at Cameron and he has a confused look on his face. I realise what she meant and started laughing. I pushed him back into my room.

"Babe put some clothes on." He looks down and turns bright red. I kiss his cheek and run out the room and downstairs.

"Bee I'm scarred for life." Raven says frantically throwing water all over her face. I laugh and hug her.