Nineteen.

After that little awkward situation with Cameron, I went back down to Raven and helped her cook breakfast for everyone.

Shawn came home and went and woke up the boys. They all sleepily ate their breakfast. Matt was so tired that he fell a sleep on his syrup covered pancakes. I took a quick photo.

We were clearing the table when Cameron came running down.

"So I figured out where Sierra could possibly be. Who's coming?" Cameron says putting a gun in his belt. Nash, Taylor, Shawn and JG all leave and the ready stay.

I went into the lounge with Carter and JJ.

"So who's up for a movie?" Carter says. I put my hand up and he chooses a movie. I pop some popcorn and grab some other things for the movie. Hayes, Rave and Matt join us.

"Really? Insidious 3?" Matt says.

"It's scary." Rave says cuddling up to me.

"Pfft this is a piece of cake. What are you guys trying to do? Make me have nightmares tonight?"

"Don't come crying to me tonight when you see something in the corner of the room." Carter says and I slap him.

"You're going to scare Raven and trust me, I won't get scared." He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"I'm sure." He started the movie and immediately I was intrigued. The boys were huddled together and screamed like girls whenever a jump scare came on. They weren't actually scared, they were just mocking girls.

"It's it nearly finished?" I say chucking popcorn in my mouth. I get a piece of liquorice thrown at me to tell me to shut up. I roll my eyes and sit back down next to Raven who looked as though she had seen a demon. A jump scare came up and she screamed.

"Why!?" She says hiding.

"It's not even scary." I say grabbing the popcorn bowl.

There was a suspenseful moment which made me stop eating the popcorn. Just as something was about to happen, someone slammed their arms down next to me and screamed causing me to scream and throw popcorn everywhere. I look to see who it was. Taylor.

"YOU FUCKING SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"At least you won't have to go to the bathroom then." He says laughing and wiping tears away. Nash and Shawn start laughing along and Raven screamed again. Probably another jump scare.

"I hate you." I glare at him and he goes to hug me but I push him away. I sigh and start picking up the popcorn but I stop when I hear a cry. Of a baby. A child baby. I look at everyone in the room and they're acting normal. Except for Raven. She was cuddled up to Carter.

I walk around the house and hear the crying baby again.

Upstairs.

I run upstairs and down the hallway. The crying was coming from Cameron's room?

"Cameron can I come in?" I knock softly.

"Uh sure." I open the door and see him with a little baby sat on his knee.

"Why do you have a baby?"

"She's Sierra's. I'm taking care of her for a couple of months while she's in hospital."

"Sierra?"

"My sister." I sit next to him on the the bed and look at the baby.

"What's her name?"

"Cara." I nod.

"Wait, didn't your sister have her with Jake?" He nods. "Does that make me like a step mom to her?"

"I don't know. I'm just glad they're both okay. Your boyfriend was a maniac. He abused Sierra you know? And you go and love him like he's a precious jewel."

"He took good care of me Cameron. You can't go and call him a maniac when you were the one who kidnapped me and what did you do? Basically raped me the first night I was here. Don't you fucking call him a maniac."

"You have no idea what he's done. He's done worse than me okay! I've changed. You can even ask Nash. I don't do that shit anymore. Kidnapping girls, selling drugs. I don't even want to be in this stupid gang anymore! I only stayed to save you from Vinnie." I started crying which made the baby cry. "You may have known a different side to him, the 'sweet side', but that was all fake."

I slap him and leave. I can't stay in this house any longer.