Thirty three.

We make it to the hotel just as the sun was beginning to set. We had the best view there was.

Right where I stood, I was in view of pretty much everything that the city holds. It was so beautiful.

As I was taking in the scenery I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Soft, luscious lips placed kisses gently up and down my neck.

I spun around and looked Cameron in the eyes.

"You told me you would make up for leaving me in the airport alone babe." He say sucking lightly on my neck.

"Well I can't really do anything while we're standing on a balcony can I?" I say pushing him inside. He attaches his lips to mine and lays me down on the bed.

I pull his shirt off with a quick movement. As he moved his lips down my neck once again, I traced his figure with the hands. He shivered a little at my touch. I smiled and flipped us over.

I straddled him and leant down and began to kiss him. I pulled back as he began to take off the dress I was now in. I went back to kissing him as he undid my bra with one hand.

"One hand? Really?" I say laughing.

"I'm the master with bras." I roll my eyes and laugh. He rolls us over so I'm on the bottom again. He takes off his pants and boxers and looks down at me. "You're so beautiful." He says smiling. He places soft kisses all over my stomach. My heart began to beat really fast. 

He slowly pulled my underwear off and looked up at me.

"I love you Bee." His voice was soft and gentle.

"I love you to Cameron." He smiles and grabs my hands...

- ( yeah we all know what happens... :p ) -

I could not sleep. Not even the tiniest bit.

Cameron was snoring his head off next to me. His hair was all messed up, lips slightly separated, arm lazily wrapped around me, bed sheets barely covering his upper body. It was cute. I kiss his cheek before sliding out of bed.

I found our suitcases and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a jacket. I put some shoes on and made sure I didn't smell gross cause... yeah.

I checked the time on my phone, 5:18am. The sun would rise soon.

I went out onto the balcony and got up on the railing and held onto the gutter of the roof. If I fall, I'd be falling 15 storeys. Not fun. With all my strength I pulled myself onto the roof and climbed up and sat safely next to a chimney. It was a little chilly but it was bearable.

I didn't want to wake Cameron but this would be a better experience with him by my side.

I get his contact on my phone.

"Babe? Why are you calling me you're right- what the fuck, where are you?" He said making me laugh a little.

"I'm on the roof. Come watch the sunrise with me."

"Why and how did you get on the roof?"

"Just put some clothes on and come up here and sit with me. Please."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I smile and put my phone in my pocket and lean against the chimney.

About 10 minutes later Cameron's head pops up out of nowhere. He crawls his way up the roof and sits next to me.

"Why are you on the roof at 5 o'clock in the morning?" He says wrapping himself around me.

"Because I wanted to watch my first sunrise in Paris. Also I couldn't sleep with you snoring." I say poking my tongue at him.

"My snoring is pleasant." He kisses my cheek and I giggle.

"Your snoring is cute."

"You're cute."

"You're cheesy."

"I like cheese."

"I like cake." We burst out in laughter.

"I think we could've kept going on with that conversation." I nod and kiss him. I pull away after a while and he groans. "I was enjoying that."

"The skies starting to turn orange." I whisper.

"Yes cause the sky does that when the sun rises." I give him a look and he smiles stupidly.

"I will push you off this roof Cameron."

"Even if you had to I know you wouldn't."

"No because I know you'd grab onto me and take me down with you."

"Exactly." He kisses my cheek and leans on my shoulder as we watch the new day being born.

It all ended when a bird pooped on Cameron's head.

Very romantic.

-

-

-

I wrote this when I was really tired so there may be funny parts and weird parts and parts that just do make sense to some. Sorry 😂😂.