Twenty Two.

"Bee you've been in there for a while now, your food is getting cold." I starting panicking and rushing around the bathroom. I clean up the blood and make sure I look fine. Luckily my thigh was covered by jeans. I wipe my face and make sure I look... Somewhat normal.

I unlock the door and look at Taylor with a smile.

"Sorry I didn't feel well."

"It's okay. Are you feeling better now?" I nod. "I can hear your food up again for you."

"That would be great thanks." He smiles and rushes back to the kitchen.

I look at who was in the living room. Before I went to the kitchen.

Nash was sulking a little and holding an ice pack to his face. He looked up at me and I gave him a sympathetic look. Reason one.

"It's ready again for you Bee!" Taylor shouts. I walk to the kitchen and take a seat at the bench in front of the plate of a nicely made burrito. 

"Taylor this is so good!" I pretty much eat it in two bites.

"I can make another one if you want?" I shake my head.

"I might feel sick again. I'll definitely have one later though. Thank you again." I quickly run upstairs into Rave and I's room. Cara was a sleep on her pillow and she was reading a book next to her. Reason 2.

"Hey boo." She says closing her book. I smile. "Are you okay?" She asks and I nod.

"I just feel awkward staying here."

"Aren't we here for safety protection or something?"

"I think they're just being superstitious about everyone now, cause of what happened. I can't stay here any longer though."

"We don't have anywhere to go."

"That's why we find an apartment or house somewhere. I get $650 a week for my job."

"I get about the same amount for mine."

"I think we can do it. How much do you reckon do you having in your savings?"

"A lot. You?"

"Me too. Let's go house, apartment hunting then."

"I can't leave the baby."

"On a laptop or something, duh." I say. I grab Taylor's lap top and we begin searching.

After a couple hours, we found a few we have in mind.

"Bee I think is the one. The perfect one. 4 queen sized bedrooms, a luxurious kitchen/dining area, media room with an already set up flat screen, an upstairs living room, a pool with quite a few hectares of land, a game room, laundry, double spaced garage. This is like the dream home we created when's e were younger."

"But why do we need 4 bedrooms?"

"So people can come over. Would you want to risk your bed for someone?" I shake my head. "There you go." I laugh a little. She clicks something and smiles.

"This is a big step." We high five each other and someone knocks on the door.

"Bridgette can I speak to you?"

"I don't know are you gonna rape me a again?"

"Bridgette please." He looks at me with his two black eyes.

"Fine but you better make this quick." I walk outside our room, down the hall and follow him into his room.

"I'm really sorry."

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut rapping me, for the second time may I add. Why did you even do it in the first place?"

"I-I don't know what was going through my mind at the time. I'm not expecting you to forgive me or anything bu-"

"And I don't think I'll ever forgive you again. I thought I could give you another chance but obviously you abused the fact I did. I thought you changed Cameron, I really did." A tear falls down his cheek.

"Bridgette I'm sorry. I don't know what was wrong with me. I won't do it again."

"You won't because you know what? Raven and I are leaving at least by next week. Then you won't ever fucking talk to me or touch me ever again." I storm out of the room and back into where I was before.

"Well that was something." She says laughing awkwardly. I lay back on the bed and look at the ceiling.

"I don't know what to do sometimes Rave. My world is turning upside down and it's just going to keep on repeating that motion." When something good happens, there will always be the bad side that ruins it.