Sixteen.

I felt someone wrap their arm around me, pulling me into a hug. I notice their cologne. It was Nash.

"Why is he gone?" I say starting to cry again.

"Bee you know he wasn't who you thought he was. He's committed so many crimes and gotten away with them. He basically kept Cameron's sister hostage and raped her, therefore having a baby with her. He worked for one of our other enemy gangs and was friends with Vinnie until he betrayed him. Your guys relationship was fake. The engagement and marriage was fake. He was going to sign under Vinnie's name so you would be Vinnie's but he must've changed plans with something. Yes, Cameron blames you for a lot of this but you didn't do anything okay. Just ignore him as much as you can." He moves my head so I'm looking up at him. "Just stay the strong beautiful girl you are and move on."

"How can I move on from someone I loved but all their 'I love you's' we're all just pure lies. Everything they've said to me isn't real and everything they've done for me was just an act."

"He didn't deserve you Bee, neither did Cameron or me. You're too good for us and all we do is hurt you. I'm sorry." He kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry too."

"For what?"

"Everything."

"None of this was your fault. Nothing was your fault, you did nothing Bee. You don't need to be sorry for anything. Now come on, be the strong beautiful Bridgette Woods you were before." He helps me up and I hug him tight.

"Thank you Nash." We walk back inside and I sit next to Raven again.

"Do you girls want to stay here with us?" Gilinsky says.

"Well even if you say no, you're still gonna have to stay with us." JJ buds in.

"What if we wanted to say no?"

"Then we would've made valid points why it would be safer for you to stay with us. Even though you're big girls and you can take care of yourself, we want you two to be safe from the enemies." G says. I nod.

"Can someone run me through what's going on? I just witnessed my best friends house explode, you people are saying she shoots guys in the dicks and all these enemy gangs? Why gangs just why?" Raven says.

"Raven is it?" Nash asks. She nods. "We're in a gang okay? Bridgette was someone who Cameron had his eye on and he decided to kidnap her but it turned out she liked him. They dated and then Vinnie, her ex, wanted her back and wouldn't give up fighting with us so we planned a small feud against each other. Just over an hour ago, Bridgette's house exploded because Jake was working for Vinnie's gang but betrayed him. He had a bomb strapped to him and he's gone now. They all are."

"And yes I shot like 7 guys in the dick last year."

"Oh." Is all she says after we explained. I could tell she was still confused but slowly got there.

"Where can we sleep?" I ask.

"Well we don't have a spare bedroom but I'll give up my bed for you." Nash says. I look at Raven and she nods.

"Okay well we're going to bed because it's been a crazy day and I want to get my mind off everything that's happened." The boys nod.

"Goodnight Bee, goodnight Raven." They all say. She waves to them and I take her up to Nash's room. It was kind of messy but I cleaned it up.

"Bee I don't want to sleep in a random guys bed in a random room in a random house."

"By tomorrow Rave, they'll be your best friends so just deal with it, please." She sighs and flops onto the bed.

"This bed is pretty comfortable." She says snuggling into the blankets. Once she finds a comfy position, she mumbles something and I soon hear small snores. I shake my head and join her.