Four.

Carter came with Matt and Taylor this morning so they could take me home. I was a little upset that the other boys didn't come to say goodbye and even more disappointed that Cameron didn't show up either. There's always a time in the future when we will see each other again... Right?

"Come on Bee, let's get you home." Carter says putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Wait where's Hayes and Nash? I have to say goodbye to them too." Carter nods and takes me to the room they were in.

As I walked in, I saw Nash holding Hayes's hand, crying.

"Nash are you okay?" I sit next to him and he looks at me.

"I've just never seen my brother like this and I want him to be okay." I put my head on his shoulder and take a look at Hayes. He had colour in his face but not as much as he usually would.

"It's going to be okay Nash. He's going to be okay." I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"So what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be under the supervision of a nurse?" I shake my head and smile.

"I'm leaving today."

"Oh well I'll see you back at the house." I shake my head again and he looks at me confused.

"I'm not going home with you guys. I need to go back to my family. I miss them and they don't even know if I'm alive or not. I'm sorry Nash but I won't be at the house when you and Hayes get back. I don't even know if I'll see you again." He looks at me for a moment and then hugs me.

"I'm going to miss you beautiful." I let a tear fall down my face.

"I'm going to miss you to Nash." He holds me for a little longer and then let's me go. I lean up to Hayes and kiss his cheek. Goodbye Hayes.

"It was nice knowing you." I smile at him.

"Until next time." I close the door and walk over to the other boys. We start to make our way to the car.

"Has anyone seen Cameron?" I say after a while.

"We weren't suppose to say anything but either way we know you're going to get hurt. We're sorry Bee but he's with another girl. He told us you two broke up last night." My heart felt like it shattered into a a million pieces and was scattered all over the place.

"We didn't break up, but I guess we did in his mind."

"It's okay. Do you want to stop somewhere before we go back to the house?" Taylor asks. Oh right I haven't told them yet.

"Actually I'm not going to the house with you guys. I told Cameron last night that I wasn't going back to the house, I want to go back to my family. He must've thought I was breaking up with him then. Would you guys mind taking me back to my family?" They all smile at me and nod.

"Of course we will take you back. It is our fault you haven't seen them for a few months." Matt says. I laugh a little and we make our way to the car and get in.

I didn't have many things at the house but if I needed anything, the guys told me to call them and they would bring it. I'm going to miss then so much.

"Number 84." Taylor says as we come to a stop. I got my bag which had a few clothes in it so I could change at the hospital.

We get out of the car and they look at me sad. Carter pulls me into a hug first.

"Don't you be afraid to visit us. We won't bite." I laugh a little.

"You sound like a dad saying goodbye to his daughter."

"I see it more as a long lost brother saying goodbye to his long lost sister. I'll miss you Bee." He kisses my forehead and I move onto Matt.

"Why do you have to go so soon Bumble Bee?" He hugs me tight and I shriek a little.

"Because Dino, I have to. I will come and visit though, as long lost brother told me I should do. Don't worry." I kiss his cheek and then move onto Taylor.

"You know we could always go shopping together at some point. Go and get Starbucks and all that." He says in a girl voice.

"Yes girl for sure!" I say crying a little. He pulls me into a hug and rests his chin on the top of my head.

"I will miss you Bee."

"I'll miss you too Tay Tay."

"I'm only letting you call me that this one time." He says and laughs.

"Well, Bon voyage guys." I step back and look at them.

"Bon voyage Bee." They all say. I walk up to the door but turn around and watch them leave. I'm going to miss them and their stupidity.

I sigh and turn back to the door. I take my hand and knock on it as loud as I could.

Loud footsteps were coming towards the door and I began to get nervous. The door opened and my mom stood in front of me shocked.

"Bridgette?" I couldn't hold the tears back any longer.

"Mom." We both went to pull each other into a hug. When she hugged me, I felt happier and better.

"Where have you been? Why did you go? We have to tell your father about you. We've called the police and everything so we could find you. I'm so glad you're back and okay." We walked inside and sat in the living room.

"Mom I didn't really go, I was more kidnapped then anything. But they handed me back."

"Do you know their names? Their faces?" I shake my head. I couldn't give up my friends.

"I'm sorry, the house was always dark and when they told me I could leave they just pushed me out the front door."

"Do you remember the house then?"

"Mom I don't know. I'm sorry but I'm a little tired from everything and confused and scared and I just need a little break. Is it okay if I go upstairs and rest?" She smiles and nods.

"I'll bring up some lunch for you as well. You're favourite, chicken fettuccini." I smile at her.

"Thank you." She kisses my cheek and I walk down the hall and into my room.