*Chapter 11*

~ Levi's POV ~

"You look exhausted Levi"

"Thank's for that statement Hanji, didn't really notice" I snappily reply giving her my 'death-glare' before looking back down at the boy beside me, laid out on Hanji's sofa.

Throwing her phone, which she was once on, onto the coffee table before her she fell back on the arm chair.

"I messaged my parent's and they said it was fine for my mate's to come stay over"

"Aren't they meant to be back yet?" I question.

"Well yes but they've just said that dad bumped into some 'high school mates' and are staying at there house for who know's how long"

Shaking my head I shuffled in my sitting position of the floor "They sure do trust you a lot, don't they?"

"And why wouldn't they?" She chuckled "I'm the finest daughter around"

Clicking my tongue I responded "Pfft, they've probably ran away"

Laughing she get's up, walking off into the kitchen "Well then, I get a free house and parties!" Cutlery being moved around is heard, her head popping around the door just after "Drink?"

"Coffee if you will?"

"Sure thing" She stopped mid-way of turning around before pointing at Eren "Be nice"

"When aren't I"

I stay in my own land staring, watching, taking in the appearance of Eren before lifting a hand to move a strand of hair which had fallen on top of his peacefully closed eyes. Moving my hand down his face my finger's fell upon his cheek to his plump dry lips where they stayed, stroking them.

Image's of my lips pressed against his own gave me the urge to kiss him there and then but the sudden movement of his body and his lip's peeling open ever so slightly made me retracted my hand, staring wide eyed at the awakening boy.

He groaned as his body fought back his movement, him shooting up straight in a sitting position.

"Woh...woh...woh" I say quickly kneeling placing my hand's on his shoulder's and moving the confused boy back down so he's laying. "You're okay, Eren. Just take it slow"

His eyes quickly glanced at my turning from hatred to fear. "What am I doing here?" He scanned his surroundings. "When am I?"

"You're at Hanji's house" I calming replied removing my hand's from his shoulders and onto my thighs "What do you remember, Eren?"

"I-I.." He was lost in word's, stuttering for everything that came from his mouth until a tear slipped only for my thumb to wipe it away "I was at home, then my room, then kitchen and then the alley way" All stopped there when he flinched away from me "What am I doing here!" He yelled "What did you do to me?"

Frowning at his voice I sigh "You passed out when you saw us a couple of night's back, saying something about Kenny?" I knew full well what had happened but would not carry on further with the talk until he decided he wanted to tell me "I took you here, and that's that"

"Wait Kenny" He placed his face in his hands letting out a painful sob.

"What about him?"

"N-nothing" He quickly spoke back, shaking "W-well..thank you for you-your hospitality but-but I should really get going.."

"And where to would that be, if I were to ask?" He froze on the spot the name Kenny slipping his lips once again. "What does Kenny want with you Eren?" He didn't respond "Ere-"