*Chapter 5*

~ Levi POV ~

In way's I'm happy but also sad for staying to watch the boys next move. Though what shocked me was what was going on before me.

I had watched him hang over a tall males shoulder like a lifeless doll as they walked towards an unused car park where the boy said something only to be thrown on the ground.

Lurking closer I hide behind a wheelie bin I stare over the top as I saw the man mumble something to then shuffles slightly on his feet. 

Enabling me to see what I so wish I didn't.

It was only then when anger bubbled up inside me, only then when my true motives towards the boy was found.

Charging forwards, behind the man, I leaped on top of his back, arms wrapped around neck as his hands left the sobbing boy's body and over to me.

Standing, he spun side to side gasping for breath at the same time trying to get me off of him.

Eren's sobbing had calmed down now, a little too quickly making me worried for his safe being as I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck as his legs buckled forwards, bring me and him both to the ground, me on top. 

Staying in the position I made sure he was no longer moving until jumping off his back and checked for a pulse.

'Good I didn't kill him'

I thought before looking over at a passed out Eren.

"Fuck" was all I said as I knelt down to him pulling down his shirt and buckling back up his trousers.

Once sorted, I lifted him up bridal style before turning back to check the male was not yet awake. But just as I turned back and began to walk a thought suddenly hit me;

'Where does Eren live?'

Sighing I walked to the closest bench where I sat, him laid out - head on lap, and began flicking through my phone contacts.

"Hello?" I spoke quietly into the phone against my ears.

"Levi~" I moan "Why don't you call more often? Wait why are you calling? Did you miss-"

"Shut up Hanji" I shouted making the boy on my lap stir slightly "I'm coming to your's are your parents in?"

"No they went oh there anniversary date at a posh hotel why?"

"I need your help. I'll be over in ten" I, if it is even possible, heard her smile through the phone as I hung up and re-lifted the boy up. "Tch"   

The boy wasn't as near heavy as I expected him to be as I arrived outside of Hanji house where she stood, smiling, waiting for me. Clicking me tongue she stepped out the way giving me room to get in. 

Once in I placed the, must be exhausted boy, on Hanji's couch. 

"Levi?" She questioned "Whats Eren doing here?" Her smile never left her face as she knelt before the boy. 

"Erwin tied him to the parks goal post" I reply bluntly "Some man came, did things, I found him and now I'm here"

"Wait a man did things?"

"Yes" I say before standing "I'm leaving now"

"Oh no you're not!" She shouted now standing before me "You can't just come here with the boy you beat up everyday, then leave him with me!"

"Watch me" I say cockily before walking to the front door.

"Levi" Her voice was no longer loud but more of one full of concern making me turn back to her "Why are you helping him?"

"Excuse me?" I say yawning.

"You beat his boy everyday and the minute something happens to him, and it wasn't by your doing, you help him" She raises an eyebrow.

"Do not" I argue back crossing my arms over my chest.

"So you wasn't the one a few weeks back who took Eren's homework out of the bin, which Erwin put in there, and put it on the teachers desk?" I huff "And you wasn't the one to distract Jean that day when he was looking for Eren, who may I say was hidden in the toilets, which you knew about but didn't say anythin-"

"Whats this got to do with anything!"

"You like him don't you?" I chocked back my own breath "Ha I knew it"

"You know nothing" I say defensively "Wait" I give her a confused look "What do you know?"

"That's why you're so secretive on helping the boy" Shes laughing now.

"Hanji what are you on about?" 

"You. Like. Him" I take a step back shocked by what she just said. "It's obvious really. I've been watching you for a while but tell me something Levi..." I look down the boy then back at her "Why do you hurt the boy you so dearly care for?"

"Because I don't have a choice" I hold in a breath.

'Damn it Levi, why'd you tell her!'

"Levi?" She's frowning now "Why can't you?" I sigh and turn away "Look at m-"

"Look I don't have time for this!" 

"Oh I'm sure you can spare five minutes to tell me what the heck is going on!"

(May be offensive to some people) 

"I can't like him for god-sake I can't even love him! Gay's are wrong! Gay's are dirty! Gay's aren't mean't to be-"

"And who says that Levi!? Who says they're wrong?" 

"My father!" I jolt back in surprise of what I've just said as she smiles evilly at me "Wait-"

"But whats your opinion?" I just stare over at her blankly as she looks down at Eren "Are you going to believe all in which you're father says?" 

"Well-"

"Or are you going to be your own person? Live you own life? Live free-"

"That's easy for you to say Hanj-"

"And it can be easy for you to say as well, so why hide it!?" I sigh and walk over to the boy "I know the reason behind why you do it now and I'm sure if you told him he'd underst-"

"I can't" I answer sadly.

"Why? Why is that?" 

"I just can't" She throws her hands up in the air. 

"Fine" I look at her questioningly "I'm not going to force you into this, you know what I'm not even going to get involved" She crosses her arms "But when you next you see the boy you look him in the eyes and tell me whether you're strong enough to hit the one to so dearly love-"

"Hanji-"

"No. When the time come's. When the time is that you tell him your feelings how do you think he's going to react? Will he return the feelings or run off scared-" I was about to answer when she carry's on "Will you be able to stand and watch as they beat him up, hurt him and it's all your doing, will you!?"

"OK enough I get it for fuck sake! I'm going home!" She simply stares me down as I leave her house.

'Maybe she's right?'