Max

Chapter 28:

"I cant go home" I said to him.

"Why not? Your parents, everyone misses you Jessica, please" I looked at the guy who has changed so much; a few tattoos appeared on him. I smiled at his presence.

"Luke, you can't tell them where i am this has to be our secret, please. don't tell anyone please Luke, no one can know" I cried to him i hid my face in my one hand that wasn't holding Grey's hand.

"oww" i heard him say i looked up at him. I heard a smack followed by it.

"Is-is that your kid?" He asked shocked. I shook my head. "He hits pretty hard" i let out a chuckle after he did.

"Order your food" I told them too. Not knowing what else to say. "Bring our food as well we will look for a place to sit ill tell you guys- we can talk." I took Grey and started thinking. I can't tell them anything. But i know ill crack. everything will go bad. How did Tyler escape his dad? How do they know each other? Is this just a plan? Did i get myself into some bad news? I hope i didn't. Soon i see Luke and Tyler come through with our food.

"Yay food!" Greyson jumps up and down. We sit in a booth. Grey sitting next to me and Tyler and Luke in one side.

"Jessica" I hear Luke say sternly. I look up at him scared at what he's going to say i know that its not going to be good. I should've hurried up and left. "I'm going to tell your mom and dad."

I hit the table scaring Greyson. I gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry Bud"

"Its okay Jessie" he grabbed one of his chicken nuggets and put it in his mouth.

"No you are not Luke! If you tell them im going to have to go again wouldn't you just want me to be so close to you but so far away from you rather than actually far away from you?!" I asked him yelling almost.

"Where did you even go!" He said meeting my strength of voice.

"Far away from here" I whispered. Tyler looks down. "Tyler how did you escape your dad?" I asked him.

"Well, you know when Cameron took you: Taylor took the guards off of me and i ran away not looking back just blasted. This is my home. Cali was where i came from. I was looking for a job when i met Luke, Jai, James, Daniel and Beau. We talked and we became close friends I never said anything about you, but they would talk about you to me. I pretended i didn't know about you until i was going to tell Luke today but then we saw you. And now you're here to explain everything.... When did you get back?"

"3 Days ago" I said softly.

"Your parents are miserable, the guys are miserable, im miserable Jessica we need you back."

"I'm sorry Luke its going to be a while before i can get back and explain everything." i said looking away from him. "Look you have to give me your word right now you won't say anything please I'll spill the truth i'll tell everyone everything please its not your place to say anything" I said hoping he would understand me. Being in front of him and telling him everything is making me so anxious giving me the feeling that i shouldn't be here.

"Um excuse me. Excuse me miss." I felt a light tap on my shoulder. No one was taping me or saying that to me.... What the heck?

"Jessie!" I snapped out of my trace of thought. Looking straight down at Grey.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You like stared at me and didn't reply after what i asked you what you wanted." I laughed.

"I am so sorry i have no idea what happened" I was so embarrassed. Why did i plan to go out its been too long.

"No worries its not the first time" I laughed again as he smirked. "What would you like" I heard him say for the second time. I ordered our food and this time asking to go i wouldn't want to be in that bubble. If it came up.